Nashville School Shooting

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1680312450677.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Because I'm not against all gun ownership. I'm for strong regulation. Denoting that I'm a gun owner and not a radical anti-gun activist helps round out my point that not all gun owners are disinterested in making the country safer from gun violence.
It doesn't help your point at all though.

Box Ox

Because I'm not against all gun ownership. I'm for strong regulation. Denoting that I'm a gun owner and not a radical anti-gun activist helps round out my point that not all gun owners are disinterested in making the country safer from gun violence.

One thing that might've made 6 Christians a little safer from gun violence on Monday is not telling the trans community that it's trans genocide if little Billy can't get a sex change.

Thebrownblob

I'd like to slap that weak-jawed bitch across the face. Little twig arms and :censored2:ty takes.
It’s funny, because in this video he was tweeting no one has a right to own a gun and then later he’s tweating pretending he’s OK with owning a gun, he’s a fraud and a little punk. Collin does a great job, explaining the militia, and. The silly well regulated argument.

sailfish

It’s funny, because in this video he was tweeting no one has a right to own a gun and then later he’s tweating pretending he’s OK with owning a gun, he’s a fraud and a little punk. Collin does a great job, explaining the militia, and. The silly well regulated argument.
Been subscribed to him [Colion] on Youtube for over ten years.

sailfish

Now what would the kids look like if Hogg & Thunberg hooked up ?
That would require Thooonburg to not be such angry bitch that she's infertile and Hogg to not have such a testosterone deficiency that he's impotent and produces no sperm, but for the sake of argument, let's see. Greta's face, Hoggs' physique... I'm thinking something like Gollum.

1680347540789.png

oldngray

nowhere special
That would require Thooonburg to not be such angry bitch that she's infertile and Hogg to not have such a testosterone deficiency that he's impotent and produces no sperm, but for the sake of argument, let's see. Greta's face, Hoggs' physique... I'm thinking something like Gollum.

View attachment 423580
Shouldn't Greta be blocked from reproducing to save the environment?