Nashville School Shooting

bbsam

Staff member
I am all for it.

I think you missed my point. Squishy liberals, and weak Republicans decided to get rid of those kind of programs because they were too scary and dangerous.
Nonsense. There are too many deep red states not leading the charge for that too be true.

Thebrownblob

IMO this comment is a bit strange to me.

How you possibly know this? In reality I mean.

What on earth are you basing your comparison on?

Peace be with you.

☮️
I don’t think I would question @UnionStrong knowledge on the use, care, and selling firearms. He’s very well-versed in all of those things and has forgot more than I know as well.

bbsam

Staff member
Almost the same but while it is usually safe to fire a .223 in a rifle chambered for a 5.56 the reverse isn't always true. Especially if the .223 has a tight chamber.
Which always made me wonder why they’d even bother with a .223 barrel that couldn’t take 5.56.

bbsam

Staff member
Deep red states? Most of those Republicans are indistinguishable from Democrats either you’re just making a funny or you’re completely clueless.
Maybe the republicans talk a good game about 2A and gun rights and national divorce and small government and lock her up and don’t say gay and we aren’t a cult…

You’re right. They are full of bull:censored2:.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
IMO this comment is a bit strange to me.
IMO ,don't make me start naming your strange comments.
How you possibly know this? In reality I mean.
IMO, shifting to reality?
What on earth are you basing your comparison on?
IMO, nothing on this earth ,pal.
It's all the Gun Spirit that is literally/personally inside him talking. I truly believe this and it so that makes it so.
I hope you get a piece, I mean find a peace someday.

Integrity

Binge Poster
IMO ,don't make me start naming your strange comments.

IMO, shifting to reality?

IMO, nothing on this earth ,pal.
It's all the Gun Spirit that is literally/personally inside him talking. I truly believe this and it so that makes it so.
I hope you get a piece, I mean find a peace someday.
Peace be with you my friend.

☮️

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don’t think I would question @UnionStrong knowledge on the use, care, and selling firearms. He’s very well-versed in all of those things and has forgot more than I know as well.
He seems to have quite the resume. I’m sure he is quite experienced. Not sure how it advances the topic of this thread but all good.

I appreciate your advice and will certainly not question his experience and knowledge in the area of firearms.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1680277702607.png

Never seen her at Nashville...I hope she's ok.