Nashville School Shooting

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1680361574950.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You're in AZ. Can't you get a bunch of Mexicans to build your wall? Do some landscaping (blowing dirt and leaves around for $40.00) while they're there?
They are cheap labor here, but they’re starting to wise up. Gotta act like an old plantation overseer or the get sassy.

bbsam

Staff member
Why even bring up the "I'm a gun owner but" part? It carries no weight and does nothing to make the argument good.
I think it does quite a bit actually. Liberal gun owners are often fairly silent. It problematic because the somewhat radical 2A folks begin to believe everything they tell themselves and other liberals get a skewed and negative view of what gun ownership is. Iraqveteran8888 had an interesting YouTube video about it. It’s a topic that come up fairly regularly.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I think it does quite a bit actually. Liberal gun owners are often fairly silent. It problematic because the somewhat radical 2A folks begin to believe everything they tell themselves and other liberals get a skewed and negative view of what gun ownership is. Iraqveteran8888 had an interesting YouTube video about it. It’s a topic that come up fairly regularly.
No, it really doesn't. I guess any gun owner who won't give in on concessions is a "radical 2A folk".

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
To anyone who wants "compromise," compromise implies getting something in return. Conceding on gun rights gets one nothing in return. So get :censored2:ed.

bbsam

Staff member
No, it really doesn't. I guess any gun owner who won't give in on concessions is a "radical 2A folk".
What does “give in on concessions” mean? Because from what I see it’s people who insist the 2nd amendment only means what they want it to mean regardless of what the SCOTUS rules. Last year was pretty funny. I thought the entire 2A community was going to have a collective orgasm over the Bruen decision.

bbsam

Staff member
Do the police have one in the courthouse?
Yes. But the Supreme Court, the constitutionally mandated body that decides such things, has declared them gun free zones.

Now I’m sure some don’t like that, but that the structure of law and order we live in.

Thebrownblob

Yes. But the Supreme Court, the constitutionally mandated body that decides such things, has declared them gun free zones.

Now I’m sure some don’t like that, but that the structure of law and order we live in.
OK then, according to you, we live only by judicial supremacy.