Nashville School Shooting

Sportello

One of many such accounts. Ban hammer 🔨 will be coming soon.
Believe me, I am closely moderated. You may be wrong on your latest assumption. The moderators sometimes don't know whatr they are talking about.Makes me think IP addresses aren't shared with everyone.
True. Stop reading the lies of your brethren. It’s common sense. I know that’s something in short supply on the left. Google is truth…🤣
Do the numbers. It's a lie.
Nope
He got exposed under the last fake account. As if he fooled anyone. 🤣
Nope. Not me. If the mods really tracked IP addresses, they would know that.

Let's see if this gets posted?

Thebrownblob

Believe me, I am closely moderated. You may be wrong on your latest assumption. The moderators sometimes don't know whatr they are talking about.Makes me think IP addresses aren't shared with everyone.

Nope

VPN

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Nope

Enjoy waiting in the queue

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Nope

You should probably stop discussing moderator actions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Amazing how the Left has forgotten about the true victims of this incident, the six that died.
Instead the have switched the subject onto other issues.

What they don't want to mention is "what was the mental health of the shooter ? "

newolddude

Amazing how the Left has forgotten about the true victims of this incident, the six that died.
Instead the have switched the subject onto other issues.

What they don't want to mention is "what was the mental health of the shooter ? "

Is there ever a mass shooter that was of the right mind? If you’re gunning to kill 10, 20, 30+ you have a mental health issue.

vantexan

IMO “gun control” is about trying to protect and not to diminish the individual’s right to bear arms as established in the US Bill of Rights.
I'm 100% for keeping guns from people like the guy who killed those kids at Sandy Hook elementary. Seems that just about all who do such things have similar issues. But how do you insure that never happens without taking all guns from all people which would literally be impossible to do?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm 100% for keeping guns from people like the guy who killed those kids at Sandy Hook elementary. Seems that just about all who do such things have similar issues. But how do you insure that never happens without taking all guns from all people which would literally be impossible to do?
Gun corporation funded training, uniform gun ownership safety testing, written test and performance certification, and mental health and psychological examinations and competency certification by those professionals performing the examinations.

Again all funded by those who profit most from the mass production and mass distribution of firearms to the public.