Nashville School Shooting

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All mentally Ill shooters

quick question, if you point a gun at another human, are you mentally ill ?

not withstanding self defense or war.
Many are products of their community's upbringing.
When you grow up seeing multiple shooting on a daily basis, it's only natural that you would want to be included in these events.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve commented before that Christian ideology makes death threats to gays, their “god” preaches death to gays in scripture and declares them worthy of death.
I’ve also commented about how Christians pursue oppression of trans people, one of the most suicidal demographics in the country, along with lgbt people and found it humorous they thought this wouldn’t happen eventually.

Of course you people are gonna be targets for nut jobs wanting to end their lives with a bang.
You talk so much :censored2: and oppress them, then expect them to just go quietly. Bold strategy, let’s see how it works out for you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So far the only ones claiming that death threats were made against them are the wackjobs and their supporters.
I wish they would share those items with the rest of the population.

Thebrownblob

I’ve commented before that Christian ideology makes death threats to gays, their “god” preaches death to gays in scripture and declares them worthy of death.
I’ve also commented about how Christians pursue oppression of trans people, one of the most suicidal demographics in the country, along with lgbt people and found it humorous they thought this wouldn’t happen eventually.

Of course you people are gonna be targets for nut jobs wanting to end their lives with a bang.
You talk so much :censored2: and oppress them, then expect them to just go quietly. Bold strategy, let’s see how it works out for you.
Are you suggesting you approve of mass murder?

vantexan

Gun corporation funded training, uniform gun ownership safety testing, written test and performance certification, and mental health and psychological examinations and competency certification by those professionals performing the examinations.

Again all funded by those who profit most from the mass production and mass distribution of firearms to the public.
And you're certain the criminals who can't legally buy guns are going to get all that or the mentally ill for that matter? You do know the mother of the Sandy Hook shooter was a trained gun enthusiast who participated in gun clubs? He broke into her gun case and murdered her before heading to that school.

vantexan

No one in the New Testament said to kill gays. Anyone who does so or encourages it isn't a faithful Christian.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I believe in Christ. Do you take this scripture as accurate or meant to be taken literally? I know I don’t.
I believe in Christ I don’t pursue oppression of trans people, one of the most suicidal demographics in the country, along with lgbt people and and I don’t find it humorous. I think your statement is too general.
Who is you people ?
You talk so much :censored2: and oppress them, then expect them to just go quietly.
I don’t.
Bold strategy, let’s see how it works out for you.
I believe Christ is gentle and humble to all.

Integrity

Binge Poster
And you're certain the criminals who can't legally buy guns are going to get all that or the mentally ill for that matter? You do know the mother of the Sandy Hook shooter was a trained gun enthusiast who participated in gun clubs? He broke into her gun case and murdered her before heading to that school.
The illegal gun trade and gun acquisition is an entirely separate argument and issue. IMO You pose yet another straw man argument, I am familiar with your schtick.