Nashville School Shooting

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nothing of the sort. If law abiding citizens are denied the right to own firearms, then only the criminals will have them.
Who even closely proposed this? IMO This is extreme explanation of what was proposed.
What does the Wild West have to do with it? Lol. Incidentally, I live in AZ, we have constitutional carry here. When was the last school shooting you heard of happening here?
I don’t know.
For that matter, gun crime is low here as well. More guns, less crime. Not just here but other states with similar laws as well.
I think there is possibly other reasons for this.
Something the liberals don’t talk about.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You are right the first was pure blood if the story is true but everything after that gets degraded and there was never anymore pure bloods to mate with so we should just keep degrading and becoming more deformed over time. Also we know that God has no problem with incest so why a degrading process doing what God made sure we had to do?

Just because you don’t believe in pond scum came from nothing doesn’t mean you have to believe the other either.
I have to believe in Creation. Creation demands a Creator. Design demands a Designer. Pond scum to the human body is beyond hilarious to me.
Again first humans. The beginning was just that, the beginning. After things got rolling, wiped everything out, started again with 8 people on a boat. Three brothers had three wives who were not related. Cousins married, had kids, had kids, had kids. There was a lot of begetin'goin' on. Laws of conduct were given. Incest was a violation. The penalty was death.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Who even closely proposed this? IMO This is extreme explanation of what was proposed.

I don’t know.

I think there is possibly other reasons for this.
No, it’s very simple, when you know for a fact that other people are armed, you are less likely to commit a crime. You can try and obfuscate that fact but it doesn’t matter. All things being equal, if one state has liberal gun laws and one has strict ones, the state with the liberal more relaxed gun laws, especially concealed carry, have less crime, particularly gun crime. Look no further than Illinois, California, New York, New Jersey. All strict gun laws, all high gun crime. Compare them to Texas, Florida, Arizona, and any state with similar laws.

Integrity

Binge Poster
No, it’s very simple, when you know for a fact that other people are armed, you are less likely to commit a crime. You can try and obfuscate that fact but it doesn’t matter. All things being equal, if one state has liberal gun laws and one has strict ones, the state with the liberal more relaxed gun laws, especially concealed carry, have less crime, particularly gun crime. Look no further than Illinois, California, New York, New Jersey. All strict gun laws, all high gun crime. Compare them to Texas, Florida, Arizona, and any state with similar laws.
I believe it could be possible that there could be other reasons that haven’t been revealed to you and that the perceived benefit of an armed society is just a deception.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I have to believe in Creation. Creation demands a Creator. Design demands a Designer. Pond scum to the human body is beyond hilarious to me.
Again first humans. The beginning was just that, the beginning. After things got rolling, wiped everything out, started again with 8 people on a boat. Three brothers had three wives who were not related. Cousins married, had kids, had kids, had kids. There was a lot of begetin'goin' on. Laws of conduct were given. Incest was a violation. The penalty was death.

Those 8 people came from Adam and Eve so they was all related. Not pure bloods.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Those 8 people came from Adam and Eve so they was all related. Not pure bloods.
Yeah but, the boys couldn't screw their sister.
After 200 or 300 years, you're having a kid with your 12th cousin, not your first.
I hate to break it to you but, we're all related.

UnionStrong

Yeah but, the boys couldn't screw their sister.
After 200 or 300 years, you're having a kid with your 12th cousin, not your first.
I believe mankind was definitely undefiled and purer in the beginning. I’m sure God would not have created something that would have corrupted itself simply by procreating.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Just asking for consistency.

See below:

I said:
As long as it is peaceful, l like it.

If after they protest and the will of the people is not for gun reform through the self governance process then IMO they should accept the will of the people .
You said:
Yet parents protesting at school boards over CRT and obscenity aren't going about it the right way according to you.
I believe I actually said that I didn’t think protesting at a school board meeting was the most effective plan.

But I also believe I said that after they stay their objection or protest the people should submit to the will of the self governing process in place and accept the ruling of the school board

IMO spot fairly spot on consistency.

You twist things and it is obvious to me that you frequently use straw man arguments as your schtick .

All good.

Peace be with you my friend.

☮️

UnionStrong

See below:

I said:

You said:

I believe I actually said that I didn’t think protesting at a school board meeting was the most effective plan.

But I also believe I said that after they stay their objection or protest the people should submit to the will of the self governing process in place and accept the ruling of the school board

IMO spot fairly spot on consistency.

You twist things and it is obvious to me that you frequently use straw man arguments as your schtick .

All good.

☮️
Yikes

UnionStrong

Sorry to perplex you so. Please forgive me.

God is good.

☮️

F20DBCFD-D26A-4216-92C8-9B73A9B38A94.gif