Nasty weather near Worldport

watdaflock?

Checking the long range forecast it looks like it will FINALLY start warming up above zero next Thursday. This has been one of the longer cold spells we have had the last few years. . Minus 7 right now for the high for the day.
You close to the twin cities? I can't remember....

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1613191937364.jpeg

friend*
🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
we got our air in from KY today. since there was no plane yesterday a lot of stuff got upgraded and while i usually have maybe 3-6 nda on my saturday route, today i had 44. commit time was pushed to 1:30 and we got started an hour late because the belts were still running. worst part was they were pal'd all over the truck. only 159 on my truck today but i had to search all the shelves and floor at every stop.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
we got our air in from KY today. since there was no plane yesterday a lot of stuff got upgraded and while i usually have maybe 3-6 nda on my saturday route, today i had 44. commit time was pushed to 1:30 and we got started an hour late because the belts were still running. worst part was they were pal'd all over the truck. only 159 on my truck today but i had to search all the shelves and floor at every stop.
22.4s to the rescue !
🧔✊

Brisket

I woulda organized the car once so it was all in order and gone from there. Maybe would have made the day easier?

44 air stops!? Damn!