Nasty weather near Worldport

knowing what a joke i was as a 22.4 in the first place. I would have had to work easily 10-12 years to get full time if ever.

You're still are a joke, 22.4 or otherwise. And 22.4 is full time, genius.

i would have gotten fired for throwing a box at some snobby bitch

You don't have to balls to tell her to mind her own business, much less throw something at her. Poo-C.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
it sucks to be fired sure but it would have really sucked to be out there slaving knowing what a joke i was as a 22.4 in the first place. I would have had to work easily 10-12 years to get full time if ever. then this covid wearing masks in the heat ( or just ever)- i would have gotten fired for throwing a box at some snobby bitch who whined about me not wearing one. 😤😤 but either way, even without covid or rollaway i was screwed from the jump. i was i think number 10 on 22.4 list. 😒😒 basically scum.
Why throw a box at her? Just leave your parking brake disengaged and let gravity handle the rest.

Hot Carl

Why throw a box at her? Just leave your parking brake disengaged and let gravity handle the rest.
zNP85pW.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
it sucks to be fired sure but it would have really sucked to be out there slaving knowing what a joke i was as a 22.4 in the first place. I would have had to work easily 10-12 years to get full time if ever. then this covid wearing masks in the heat ( or just ever)- i would have gotten fired for throwing a box at some snobby bitch who whined about me not wearing one. 😤😤 but either way, even without covid or rollaway i was screwed from the jump. i was i think number 10 on 22.4 list. 😒😒 basically scum.
YOU’LL NEVER BE A RPCD 🧔✊