Nasty weather near Worldport

watdaflock?

...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ THIS
EVENING TO 1 PM EST /NOON CST/ TUESDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. First wave Monday morning will bring
1 to 3 inches, with the second wave Monday afternoon through
Tuesday morning bringing 3 to 5 inches. Total snow
accumulations of 4 to 8 inches...with locally higher amounts.

* WHERE...South central Indiana and central Kentucky along and
north of the Bluegrass and Western Kentucky Parkways.

* WHEN...From 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ this evening to 1 PM EST /noon
CST/ Tuesday.

DriverNerd

...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ THIS
EVENING TO 1 PM EST /NOON CST/ TUESDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. First wave Monday morning will bring
1 to 3 inches, with the second wave Monday afternoon through
Tuesday morning bringing 3 to 5 inches. Total snow
accumulations of 4 to 8 inches...with locally higher amounts.

* WHERE...South central Indiana and central Kentucky along and
north of the Bluegrass and Western Kentucky Parkways.

* WHEN...From 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ this evening to 1 PM EST /noon
CST/ Tuesday.

Either 8 inches of snow farther south or wonderful sunshine and cold hell. We're all screwed.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
From world port being effected by the ice, we had some Saturday drivers have 60+ air stops. Jesus Christ

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
97CBCC0F-D8EE-4092-A61A-D5D78D3C4C73.jpeg

11.19igrad

we got our air in from KY today. since there was no plane yesterday a lot of stuff got upgraded and while i usually have maybe 3-6 nda on my saturday route, today i had 44. commit time was pushed to 1:30 and we got started an hour late because the belts were still running. worst part was they were pal'd all over the truck. only 159 on my truck today but i had to search all the shelves and floor at every stop.
at every stop? sounds like after the 3rd stop it was time to sort your truck as much as possible! which, with only 159 is cake.

11.19igrad

Just barely got above zero today with overnight snow. Wonder how many called in or quit all together today. I make more working PT than these new guys do working FT.
it sucks to be fired sure but it would have really sucked to be out there slaving knowing what a joke i was as a 22.4 in the first place. I would have had to work easily 10-12 years to get full time if ever. then this covid wearing masks in the heat ( or just ever)- i would have gotten fired for throwing a box at some snobby bitch who whined about me not wearing one. 😤😤 but either way, even without covid or rollaway i was screwed from the jump. i was i think number 10 on 22.4 list. 😒😒 basically scum.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
it sucks to be fired sure but it would have really sucked to be out there slaving knowing what a joke i was as a 22.4 in the first place. I would have had to work easily 10-12 years to get full time if ever. then this covid wearing masks in the heat ( or just ever)- i would have gotten fired for throwing a box at some snobby bitch who whined about me not wearing one. 😤😤 but either way, even without covid or rollaway i was screwed from the jump. i was i think number 10 on 22.4 list. 😒😒 basically scum.

How’s it going over at Mcd’s
Have they put you on drive-thru yet, that’s when you know you’ve made it

rod

Retired 23 years
we got our air in from KY today. since there was no plane yesterday a lot of stuff got upgraded and while i usually have maybe 3-6 nda on my saturday route, today i had 44. commit time was pushed to 1:30 and we got started an hour late because the belts were still running. worst part was they were pal'd all over the truck. only 159 on my truck today but i had to search all the shelves and floor at every stop.
I had to do a search at every stop every day for 30 years----starting with searching to see what your next stop was. :-)

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
at every stop? sounds like after the 3rd stop it was time to sort your truck as much as possible! which, with only 159 is cake.
unfortunately in the real world it doesn't work like that. packages were upgraded to nda so they were pal'd all over the truck. belts were still running for an hour after we were on the clock and it was probably 75%nda including a dozen (on my truck alone) large white virology boxes that were spread throughout my split route with nearly identical tags (1021,1022) and they took the entire floor space on my 600 that already had rolls of carpet, a smoker, firepit, a safe, several large chairs etc. of the 44 nda i had, probably 15 were identical flower boxes, a dozen were identical virology boxes and the rest were all small envelopes/amazon.