Navigation problem

wornoutupser

Happens to me almost every day. No one can fix it so I don't worry about it.

It is a shame that these multi million dollars systems don't work. Apparently there is no management accountability .

Staydryitsraining

In my experience and what I've been told by other people who have half an idea about why it really does that is because there was a download error to the diad. GPS doesnt work sometimes just by how you slide the diad in it. Other times the gps works but it wont charge or it will charge but no gps works.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Guess i should have known better than to ask a actual question on here forgot about all the :censored2:s that are on this forum
61067098-8DE2-4D61-8764-D7DEB05ECA7B.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In my experience and what I've been told by other people who have half an idea about why it really does that is because there was a download error to the diad. GPS doesnt work sometimes just by how you slide the diad in it. Other times the gps works but it wont charge or it will charge but no gps works.

makes complete sense

Ghost in the Darkness

Don't fix anything... its their trash let them deal with it. I send a message every time it crash or fails. I can see that the pins prbly should be lubed but idgaf... not my problem. Its much less efficient than my area knowledge... of driveways, entrances, and house numbers. I don't see it as something i can make better... i see it as another obstacle in my day to work around. They will find more things to pile on and my overallowed will keep going up. Idc, like many here I'm not afraid to battle.

barnyard

KTM rider
I LOVE it when that happens. That means I can quit using the diad holder and use the holster for the rest of the day. If I am lucky, it happens when I am running air. Worst case, it happens when I am 10 stops from being done.

My best day that I know of is 8.7% cradle usage.