Navigation problem

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
conclusion.gif

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Don't fix anything... its their trash let them deal with it. I send a message every time it crash or fails. I can see that the pins prbly should be lubed but idgaf... not my problem. Its much less efficient than my area knowledge... of driveways, entrances, and house numbers. I don't see it as something i can make better... i see it as another obstacle in my day to work around. They will find more things to pile on and my overallowed will keep going up. Idc, like many here I'm not afraid to battle.

I agree, it's not your job to fix their crap. Speaking of things being piled on, that is exactly how I feel about the cradle. They add this crap that always breaks, and add more crap we are supposed to do in a 8-10 hour day and then wonder why we fall behind and the trucks are crap.

DriverNerd

how you 5 years in and end up on a route where you need GPS?
Are you a cut driver? I've got 8 years driving now and I can only do about five routes in my center without looking at a map at least once a day. There's quite a few I can do easily without mapnav but I still will need help with a stop or two.