Need help to be done in 13 hours?

vvv

I'll take my overtime hours and 5 days if you want me to come in the number 6 day show me the double time

Which is what I was offered and did.

And guess how many stops I did that took me 10+ hours on double time?

Here's a solid starting hint.....if you held one hand up and were missing 2 fingers, you'd still be able to count the amount of stops I completed.

Like a thief without a gun baby!! :)

vvv

It's a agreement we have in the west right now. Amazing how many are biting.

Agreed. But for some guys who can use a little extra it's not a bad offer.

When would you ever think to have seen this company offer so much as a nickel more than what they should...let alone that.

Christ...the generous bastards just might shock us and reinstate the TURKEY!! :) :)

PCLoadPackage

My favorite is the rush to hire drivers but we're out of package cars. Can't get any more either. How long until uhauls beco.e a permanent part of the fleet?

Are they not already? Our center must have a dozen UHaul/Penske trucks that never left after Peak 2018. I preload one 5 days a week.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Damn. The body must be mostly made of duct tape by now

Don't talk about my truck like that. Oldest one still running in the hub. My transmission connector that goes to the computer is held on by a zip tie. $2 part to fix or Penny zip tie? Hell with it boys zip ties it is.

542thruNthru

You are probably right. I’ve just never worked anywhere that didn’t pay time and a half for working a day off and Sat. And double time in Sunday.

We are not allowed to work our vacations here but some do. Its never paid at 1 1/2 if you do come in and work it.

Saturday and Sunday are a different story