Need help to be done in 13 hours?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I wish I went on 9.5 earlier. I haven’t been home before 11 in three weeks and before that it was between 9-10 for the last two and a half months. I could have even more money to make rain on myself. We’re so :censored2:ed I’m delusional.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Had a guy tell me “you were supposed to be here approximately at 1:30pm”? Wish I could have skipped his stop and made it the last stop of the day.
Dude I’ve gotten that a few times lately....”I’ve been tracking you for the last few hours why did you pass us?”
Holy sh** dude
“If you need your stuff at a certain time I recommend paying for next day air or delivery window”
Yesterday I had a shipper release box for an apartment in the middle of the route....with an 830-1030 delivery window. We left the building at 10. What the hell is going on out there

542thruNthru

I love the "This has been out for delivery for 3 days. Why did you keep skipping me!"

I want to say. "Because I was waiting for just your wife to be home."

But no its just a smile and nod as I walk away.

542thruNthru

I thought you was going to tell them it's because you only work 2 days a week
tenor-88.gif

Over70irregs

I wish I went on 9.5 earlier. I haven’t been home before 11 in three weeks and before that it was between 9-10 for the last two and a half months. I could have even more money to make rain on myself. We’re so :censored2:ed I’m delusional.
Took me years to have the nerve to 9.5 the company. It’s never too late. The language runs till November.