NFL Boycott - Will FedEx Peak be easier...in current events?

fatboy33

That's funny. I don't care who you are. While this chart is a few years old, it is accurate enough to show you are totally wrong.
WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg
About Us - American Renaissance
You used a White Nationalist organization for you numbers?
Anyway. I said More Whites would be affect by eliminating welfare than blacks or Hispanics. But its nice to know your reading habits. Im sure many folks out there that follow that sight you follow have at least one or two tiki torches lying around.

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly | HuffPost

Last edited:

fatboy33

Is it though? Every Oreo cookie or pizza bagel I grew up with had an existential identity crisis in the teen years. Whether it not being "black" enough or "white" enough. Even in Asian households, it exists. Look at Kaepernick, a mulatto raised in White America. Basically lashing out. He knows nothing of true African American life. I sincerely hope you experience the least amount of this unfortunate thing that exists in the USA.
Empathy is some many Americans don't have until it happens to them. " I'm not affected. Not my problem".

Oldfart

Oldfart

Once you research the source, you will either become highly suspect of it's findings or you will subscribe to it's magazine.

Anyone care to guess which will be old nasty smell's choice?
Whatever you say fella. Then again, you pride yourself on disrespecting the dead and the families they left behind. Character sure isn't your strong point.

MAKAVELI

Is it though? Every Oreo cookie or pizza bagel I grew up with had an existential identity crisis in the teen years. Whether it not being "black" enough or "white" enough. Even in Asian households, it exists. Look at Kaepernick, a mulatto raised in White America. Basically lashing out. He knows nothing of true African American life. I sincerely hope you experience the least amount of this unfortunate thing that exists in the USA.
Oreo cookie, pizza bagel, mulatto? Smh.....
By the way, how do you know what Kaep has experienced in his life? I guarantee you he has probably experienced more than you think.

Nolimitz

your user name explains all. you may want to move back to what ever Balken country you came from

bbsam

Staff member
Whatever you say fella. Then again, you pride yourself on disrespecting the dead and the families they left behind. Character sure isn't your strong point.
Character? You...a judge of character? A racist old narcissist with suspect reading comprehension? No. I don't think so.

Oldfart

Character? You...a judge of character? A racist old narcissist with suspect reading comprehension? No. I don't think so.
Says you. A person who shows no respect to the dead and their family. You were too busy deflecting the criticism when you made a fool of yourself to realize people were making fun of you. I am way smarter than you.

bbsam

Staff member
Says you. A person who shows no respect to the dead and their family. You were too busy deflecting the criticism when you made a fool of yourself to realize people were making fun of you. I am way smarter than you.
I'm rubber, you're glue...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I like your post
However the whole world is racist and every country is indifferent to the minority races and religions.

It will be fine

No more than the heathens that show their disrespect to the flag.

Where did you get your fundraiser info from CNN?
PBS

Only a blatant hypocrite would cry about using the anthem for a political agenda then do the exact same. It was a disgraceful political PR stunt using our military and veterans as PR pawns. He should be ashamed of himself.

Oldfart

PBS

Only a blatant hypocrite would cry about using the anthem for a political agenda then do the exact same. It was a disgraceful political PR stunt using our military and veterans as PR pawns. He should be ashamed of himself.
Pence stood and put his hand on his heart. The heathens took a knee. How is he a hypocrite?

It will be fine

Pence stood and put his hand on his heart. The heathens took a knee. How is he a hypocrite?
He used tax payer money to travel and secure his suite at the game, all for the purpose of staging a protest at the national anthem. It's disrespectful to use the anthem for political protests according to the faux outrage. Walking out after the anthem is a protest. He's using the anthem to protest, he's a hypocrite.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trust me, If we cut Federal aid(welfare), more poor whites would be effected than black or Hispanics. You know it and I know it. And revise racism is code for, "We like the way things are so shut your mouth". When slavery ended. The Mayflower Whites here only hired those ex-slaves.They were skilled and worked hard. Those slaves prospered and created many black communities. "Catholic need not apply". That really meant, Irish need not apply. Those signs precede "Negro need not.." Jealous, those Irish systematically burned black community after black community to the ground. Blacks had put in the effort to better themselves but the Irish burned destroyed that effort. Law enforcement was, at that time and to a point still today, and Irish profession. They eliminated black male threw bogus arrests and imprisonment. The same way the English did them(Irish) back in their old country. Then, some Irish cops became elected officials. Did you know Unions were created to keep blacks from working? Those same Irish government folk past laws saying employers were only allow to hire from unions. And those unions, as you would guess, didn't allow Blacks. But that wasn't good enough. Look at the names authoring Jim Crow, Irish surnames. And you know the irony to this? During Slavery, Irish and Blacks married and had children with each other . But think for a second. How can so many Blacks have Irish surnames? That's how. The Mayflower whites saw Irish as Black people. Why do you think Conor McGregor has a huge Ape tattooed on his chest? That's what they were called, After the so many Slave rebellions, and yes Irish were in a form a slavery as well, the Slave owners went to the Irish and told them they are now white and will now be slave overseers, run away slave catchers. Maybe this is how they jump so easy into Law enforcement in this country. Boston, an Irish city, was for many years seen as the most racist city above the Mason-Dixon line.
Blacks, Hispanics and Asians have all come to this country working from the start. Don't mistake what you call reverse racism for people calling out the wrongs this country were built on. For days a people were quiet. For days they were marched into ovens.
Are you related to Old Fart, because you either didn't read, or didn't comprehend what I posted.

"Reverse racism" is the irrational reaction to news that a minority has been wronged by Authority, based on rumor and inflammatory rhetoric, with a call to arms to exact retribution (revenge) against any and all who could possibly represent Authority. And if there are innocent bystanders, they deserve what they get for being bystanders.

As to those whom I consider the inferior ones, I stand by what I said. Race, religion, sexual orientation aren't criteria.