NFL Boycott - Will FedEx Peak be easier...in current events?

bbsam

Staff member
Why should we? Democrats storm out of Congress in feigned outrage all the time. Everything is a political stunt these days.
I was being sarcastic. Conservatives don't care about deficits or flagrant waste of taxpayer money unless it's to show outrage in a political campaign. Just look at the budget the president proposed.

Serf

Oreo cookie, pizza bagel, mulatto? Smh.....
By the way, how do you know what Kaep has experienced in his life? I guarantee you he has probably experienced more than you think.
A boy adopted by quintessential cookie cutter white suburban parents (Rick and Teresa) Played baseball and football, had friends, etc. Ate Keebler Elf cookies. Then becomes radicalized by his girlfriend. It's like he had been living under a rock his whole life until someone got him the memo that :censored2: happens in the country. And you should basically become a Black Panther to deal with it.

MAKAVELI

A boy adopted by quintessential cookie cutter white suburban parents (Rick and Teresa) Played baseball and football, had friends, etc. Ate Keebler Elf cookies. Then becomes radicalized by his girlfriend. It's like he had been living under a rock his whole life until someone got him the memo that :censored2: happens in the country. And you should basically become a Black Panther to deal with it.
Bro you're the one living under a rock. It's people like you is why he's speaking up. You think you know but you never will.

bbsam

Staff member
So what you're saying is that a peaceful protest protected by the First Amendment and apparently sanctioned by the NFL is a sign of being "radicalized"?!? C'mon man!

vantexan

How much of a security detail is involved when someone storms out of Congress?
Gee, I don't know. Maybe Obama can give details about the huge entourage he took to Hawaii numerous times. All those people, including 24/7 Secret Service, put up in nice hotels and fed great food three times daily. Pence on the other hand had a stopover on his way back to Washington from Las Vegas, dealing with that tragedy. Mountain, meet molehill.

vantexan

So what you're saying is that a peaceful protest protected by the First Amendment and apparently sanctioned by the NFL is a sign of being "radicalized"?!? C'mon man!
Started by Kaepernick, who has praised Fidel Castro and wore socks on the field that depicted cops as pigs. It's not just about race with him.

vantexan

Bro you're the one living under a rock. It's people like you is why he's speaking up. You think you know but you never will.
And just what do you know about white people? Do you have rhythm? Do you know just how tough it is to go through life looking foolish on a dance floor? I might of played college ball if only I could jump. And don't get me started on, oh never mind. Couldn't resist.

vantexan

The NFL wouldn't let the Cowboys wear a tribute to the cops murdered. They wouldn't let the Jets or Giants wear anything remembering the 9/11 victims. But they're allowing this?