NFL Boycott - Will FedEx Peak be easier...in current events?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Maybe @cheryl needs to have a conversation with you about how you blatantly violate the Terms of Service of this site by trolling on a daily basis. I used to say you were the worst mod ever as a joke, but lately, it seems that your only purpose on this site is to make inflammatory comments to upset people. It's gotten out of hand, and for this garbage to come from a moderator..... I almost feel sorry for you.

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.
You are certainly not the only one who has noticed his sad decline. When someone starts acting out like this it's generally an indication that his life is going down the crapper, so you can take some comfort in the fact that in reality you're in a much better place than he is.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You are certainly not the only one who has noticed his sad decline. When someone starts acting out like this it's generally an indication that his life is going down the crapper, so you can take some comfort in the fact that in reality you're in a much better place than he is.
I wondered how long it would take your cowardly soul to get in one this.​
I doubt it.
I feel better than I have in 2 years.
I've been involved in a program and it stresses honesty and having the courage to change what you can.
You are a big hypocrite and I courageously challenged you and you disappeared.
Have not missed your smug quasi-intellectual posts one bit.
I had a lot of respect for you at one time and I still do ... I just see your faults like I did not before ... you aren't that smart and not as good a person as I once thought.

bbsam

Staff member
I wondered how long it would take your cowardly soul to get in one this.​
I doubt it.
I feel better than I have in 2 years.
I've been involved in a program and it stresses honesty and having the courage to change what you can.
You are a big hypocrite and I courageously challenged you and you disappeared.
Have not missed your smug quasi-intellectual posts one bit.
I had a lot of respect for you at one time and I still do ... I just see your faults like I did not before ... you aren't that smart and not as good a person as I once thought.
Does that program also suggest you smoke all the weed you like or does it see that behavior as a cowardly act?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Does that program also suggest you smoke all the weed you like or does it see that behavior as a cowardly act?
I have not used anything but doctor prescribed drugs in over a month and reduced my doctor prescribed opioids from 60 pills a month to 7 or 8.
That includes alcohol or cannabis.
I would be willing to discuss the program with you if you are interested.
I think it would do you good.

bbsam

Staff member
I have not used anything but doctor prescribed drugs in over a month and reduced my doctor prescribed opioids from 60 pills a month to 7 or 8.
Lol. Good for you.

Oldfart

Mercy. I would like in on that. Getting some good weed is getting harder and harder. Luckily there is a high school down the street and I can usually score down there when all my other sources dry up.

vantexan

I believe we are having two different conversations here.
No, we aren't. Whether you'll admit it or not, folks like you are always quick to point out even the smallest of negatives from "their" side while turning a blind eye to all the 500lb gorillas in the room on your own. Next time you want to rip the vice president, or whoever, for stopping off in his own state where he was governor, even if it was a political stunt, try to remember it's a drop in the bucket compared to what has gone on before. It's not good optics considering Tom Price was just forced out for living high on the hog. But no one in the mainstream Press ever questioned the previous administration on such things. When the Obama's went on vacation it was always treated like a Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous segment with everyone so giddy over their every move.

Serf

Bro you're the one living under a rock. It's people like you is why he's speaking up. You think you know but you never will.
No, you see America fundamentally your way, and I see it mine. In fact, it's so different like I've stated before we couldn't even come to the table and discuss it diplomatically. That's how different it is.

bbsam

Staff member
No, we aren't. Whether you'll admit it or not, folks like you are always quick to point out even the smallest of negatives from "their" side while turning a blind eye to all the 500lb gorillas in the room on your own. Next time you want to rip the vice president, or whoever, for stopping off in his own state where he was governor, even if it was a political stunt, try to remember it's a drop in the bucket compared to what has gone on before. It's not good optics considering Tom Price was just forced out for living high on the hog. But no one in the mainstream Press ever questioned the previous administration on such things. When the Obama's went on vacation it was always treated like a Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous segment with everyone so giddy over their every move.
But when the republicans do it, it's against the backdrop of railing incessantly against "waste, fraud, and abuse", and "draining the swamp". That all becomes hollow campaign rhetoric.

bbsam

Staff member
No, you see America fundamentally your way, and I see it mine. In fact, it's so different like I've stated before we couldn't even come to the table and discuss it diplomatically. That's how different it is.
Then the two of you will have to continue to walk the same streets and find some other way not to shoot each other.

Serf

So what you're saying is that a peaceful protest protected by the First Amendment and apparently sanctioned by the NFL is a sign of being "radicalized"?!? C'mon man!
What happened in Dallas, Baton Rouge, and NYC to police was a direct result of BLM. Colin's beta impotent rage seethes when he is cast in the spotlight. In addition, I would add all those who participated in Charlottesville were Palmolive soft handed virgins. Incapable of having meaningful lives. Common street urchins.

Serf

Then the two of you will have to continue to walk the same streets and find some other way not to shoot each other.
Won't be an issue. USA is already close to Balkans. We would live in totally different neighborhoods.

vantexan

But when the republicans do it, it's against the backdrop of railing incessantly against "waste, fraud, and abuse", and "draining the swamp". That all becomes hollow campaign rhetoric.
You're right. Take Jared Kushner using a private email account, Ivanka too I believe. After all the fuss about Hillary it would seem obvious you just don't do that. And yet they did. But what's glaring to me is the Press will gleefully point that out but went to great pains to gloss over a much greater abuse on Hillary's part. Obama doubled the national debt while taking extremely expensive vacations on the taxpayer dime yet a miniscule expenditure on the vice president's part is blown up. None of them should be doing it but hypocrisy abounds.

oldngray

nowhere special
You're right. Take Jared Kushner using a private email account, Ivanka too I believe. After all the fuss about Hillary it would seem obvious you just don't do that. And yet they did. But what's glaring to me is the Press will gleefully point that out but went to great pains to gloss over a much greater abuse on Hillary's part. Obama doubled the national debt while taking extremely expensive vacations on the taxpayer dime yet a miniscule expenditure on the vice president's part is blown up. None of them should be doing it but hypocrisy abounds.

Pence already scheduled going to that game a long time ago. All he did was leave early.

Extra cost was zero.

bacha29

Pence already scheduled going to that game a long time ago. All he did was leave early.

Extra cost was zero.
Just when the issue was starting to become a nonissue with the press moving on Pence cooks up this piece of grandstanding. The reporters were told to stay in place and the motorcade was instructed to standby with their engines running. Look for Corker and Kasich to launch primary challenges in 2020. Pence will want to launch a presidential campaign but hopefully he will come to the realization that he hitched his political horse to the wrong wagon and will pack it in. Granted I'm not an expert in the field but given Trump's increasingly erratic behavior the prospect of early stage dementia has to be on the thoughts of an increasing number of Americans.