NFL Boycott - Will FedEx Peak be easier...in current events?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obama spent way too much and it's indefensible.
I agree.
You consider comparing Trump to Obama deflecting.
Yes I do.
So ignore it instead of talk about it.
We've talked about it. Move on Jane.
Well I think anyone who always attacks the messenger like you do rather than consider the message is as big a deflector as it gets.
Your message is you support tax cuts and spending cuts. But you'll take tax cuts whether or not the spending cuts actually happen. You're the one AGAIN trying to deflect from that fact.
It's why Democrats are losing across the board, people see through you.
You're confused, I'm not a liberal like you Jane.

vantexan

I agree.

Yes I do.

We've talked about it. Move on Jane.

Your message is you support tax cuts and spending cuts. But you'll take tax cuts whether or not the spending cuts actually happen. You're the one AGAIN trying to deflect from that fact.

You're confused, I'm not a liberal like you Jane.
I'll take tax cuts if spending isn't curtailed because I believe it'll ultimately pay off with a better economy. Which leads to more government revenue. But I still want them to reduce spending and pay on the debt. What exactly is unclear?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'll take tax cuts if spending isn't curtailed because I believe it'll ultimately pay off with a better economy. Which leads to more government revenue. But I still want them to reduce spending and pay on the debt. What exactly is unclear?
I wasn't taking into account your ignorance and delusions in regards to economic growth as a result of tax cuts. Thanks for clarifying Jane.

Has never worked, never going to work. Will only add to debt. Typical republican nonsense.

Lothar

Yo
You
You sir are unclear in your thinking.you wait for table scraps, but these guys don't like dogs, so you will die a slow painful death. But this is good because you are immaculate awareness, unborn , undying and you will remanifest, bless you my brother..

floridays

Tell you something that Clinton did that I now agree with but didn't back then. He lead the NATO bombing of Serbia that ended the ethnic cleansing of Kosovo. At the time didn't understand why he was taking the side of Muslims over Christians. I do now and he was right.
okay lucy, you got some splainin to do on that one. If you don't recognize Ricky and Lucy explain and support why it was the correct action.

vantexan

Yo

You

You sir are unclear in your thinking.you wait for table scraps, but these guys don't like dogs, so you will die a slow painful death. But this is good because you are immaculate awareness, unborn , undying and you will remanifest, bless you my brother..
Whatever you say Meat.

vantexan

Another deflection lol.
I worked at Fedex Ground for two years so you can shut that pathetic argument down.

IMO it does, and I find your constant deflection funny, which is why I rated it that way. You asked me why and now you know, move on Jane.
What's funny, and deflecting, is how you moved this conversation away from the fact that you Democrats gave Trump the election. Bless your big hearts for doing so. When things don't go your way just remember, Democrats put Trump into the White House. The ultimate irony, huh?

floridays

I wasn't taking into account your ignorance and delusions in regards to economic growth as a result of tax cuts. Thanks for clarifying Jane.

Has never worked, never going to work. Will only add to debt. Typical republican nonsense.
Hey B check out JFK tax cuts after you do that i'll ask you to look at something else. No disrespect calling you B, great avatar.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What's funny, and deflecting, is how you moved this conversation away from the fact that you Democrats gave Trump the election. Bless your big hearts for doing so. When things don't go your way just remember, Democrats put Trump into the White House. The ultimate irony, huh?
You get confused so easy Jane.
I don't vote for liberals like republicans and democrats.
But it's funny that you AGAIN deflected LMFAO.
Pathetic.

vantexan

okay lucy, you got some splainin to do on that one. If you don't recognize Ricky and Lucy explain and support why it was the correct action.
Loved "I Love Lucy." While the Serbians claim to be Christian, they were committing the worst atrocities in Europe since the Nazis in WWII. Kosovo is where Serbia's greatest historical kingdom was located, and where some of it's most sacred religious shrines are located. Kosovars are 90% Albanian, and most are Muslim. Has been that way for hundreds of years after the Ottoman Turks conquered the area. In the melee of the Balkan Wars that erupted during the dissolution of Yugoslavia, the Kosovars declared their independence. Apparently the Serbs saw in that the possibility of completely driving the Albanian Kosovars out of Kosovo and reclaiming it as Serbian. More than 20,000 Albanian Kosovars were killed before NATO intervened. By the way it was Serbs fighting Croats, Serbs fighting Bosniaks during the Balkan Wars. Serbs were to Yugoslavia what Russians were to the Soviet Union, the dominant ethnic group. People get tired of being dominated, thus the efforts to go their own way and Serbs determined to hang on to their domination. They paid and are still paying a price for that. Doesn't mean everyone other than Serbs are saints. Plenty of bad things happen on both sides in war. But the Serbs brought NATO down on them with their actions in Kosovo.

floridays

My previous post said hey B, not hey B. I was only referring to the pic on his avatar. I Actually love Richard Pryor and like the movie B's Millions. After 12 years of lurking without posting, if my post was changed like that I seriously wonder if what I have been reading has been the clear intent of the writers. Shame on whomever changed it.

floridays

My previous post said hey B, not hey B. I was only referring to the pic on his avatar. I Actually love Richard Pryor and like the movie B's Millions. After 12 years of lurking without posting, if my post was changed like that I seriously wonder if what I have been reading has been the clear intent of the writers. Shame on whomever changed it.

vantexan

You have to watch closely as you write because autocorrect on this site will try to second guess you.