NFL Boycott - Will FedEx Peak be easier...in current events?

floridays

we can play this silly game B is what I typed if you don't like it send me an email on my third post. Would anyone like to recommend B's Millions or should I just stick a fork in my eye.

vantexan

we can play this silly game B is what I typed if you don't like it send me an email on my third post. Would anyone like to recommend B's Millions or should I just stick a fork in my eye.
Are you under the impression we're controlling your posts? And so we know who you're addressing please use the reply button located under every post.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not sure what you're talking about with the B stuff.
But ya B's Millions is the avatar it's a classic.

Edit: Ok Brew ster is censored. Weird.

vantexan

Oh you're one of those lol. You're failed logic is hilarious Jane.
Nah bro, I wouldn't throw my vote away on pretending there's a difference between Republicans and Democrats.
Come on, you're a closet Dem who voted for Hillary and are still mad the Dems gave Trump the election. You can admit it, there's no shame(other than voting for Hillary).

floridays

B's Millions great movie, main star looks like some jerks avatar, go figure. Was a whole lot easier just reading this trash for 12 years than trying to respond.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Come on, you're a closet Dem who voted for Hillary and are still mad the Dems gave Trump the election. You can admit it, there's no shame(other than voting for Hillary).
Wrong again Jane.
Gary twice and Bob before that.
I do vote in Republican primaries. I tried to help you chumps by voting for Dr. Paul, but you're all so liberal you couldn't handle a candidate like him.

floridays

Mi amigo it is weird, this :censored2: is going way to far. When I was setting up a new comcast account for the answer of first pets name i typed Blackie. That was my cats name, he was beautiful dark black, no other name would be justice to him. They refused it, insensitive or some other mindless bs. I'm glad I'll only be around a few more years, you guys can have this cluster..note to you i've seen a lot of your likes and comments over 12 years..you are pissin in your wheaties. In the end you won't like it. Knock yourself out.

floridays

Loved "I Love Lucy." While the Serbians claim to be Christian, they were committing the worst atrocities in Europe since the Nazis in WWII. Kosovo is where Serbia's greatest historical kingdom was located, and where some of it's most sacred religious shrines are located. Kosovars are 90% Albanian, and most are Muslim. Has been that way for hundreds of years after the Ottoman Turks conquered the area. In the melee of the Balkan Wars that erupted during the dissolution of Yugoslavia, the Kosovars declared their independence. Apparently the Serbs saw in that the possibility of completely driving the Albanian Kosovars out of Kosovo and reclaiming it as Serbian. More than 20,000 Albanian Kosovars were killed before NATO intervened. By the way it was Serbs fighting Croats, Serbs fighting Bosniaks during the Balkan Wars. Serbs were to Yugoslavia what Russians were to the Soviet Union, the dominant ethnic group. People get tired of being dominated, thus the efforts to go their own way and Serbs determined to hang on to their domination. They paid and are still paying a price for that. Doesn't mean everyone other than Serbs are saints. Plenty of bad things happen on both sides in war. But the Serbs brought NATO down on them with their actions in Kosovo.
Van For the most part I agree with most things You post on this forum. In this it wasn't our place as a country to do what we did under UN auspices. Only my opinion, but sometimes you just have to let jackasses sort things out for themselves. Let the chips fall where they may.

vantexan

Van For the most part I agree with most things You post on this forum. In this it wasn't our place as a country to do what we did under UN auspices. Only my opinion, but sometimes you just have to let jackasses sort things out for themselves. Let the chips fall where they may.
Most of the time sure. But when they start slaughtering women, children, and the elderly someone has to intervene.

vantexan

Wrong again Jane.
Gary twice and Bob before that.
I do vote in Republican primaries. I tried to help you chumps by voting for Dr. Paul, but you're all so liberal you couldn't handle a candidate like him.
I like Rand Paul but preferred Ted Cruz. I held my nose figuratively voting for Trump in the general. I've taken conservative stands on numerous issues over at Current Events. Don't know how you figure me for a liberal.

floridays

Are you under the impression we're controlling your posts? And so we know who you're addressing please use the reply button located under every post.
No Van not
B's Millions great movie, main star looks like some jerks avatar, go figure. Was a whole lot easier just reading this trash for 12 years than trying to respond.
Most of the time sure. But when they start slaughtering women, children, and the elderly someone has to intervene.

Lothar

Loved "I Love Lucy." While the Serbians claim to be Christian, they were committing the worst atrocities in Europe since the Nazis in WWII. Kosovo is where Serbia's greatest historical kingdom was located, and where some of it's most sacred religious shrines are located. Kosovars are 90% Albanian, and most are Muslim. Has been that way for hundreds of years after the Ottoman Turks conquered the area. In the melee of the Balkan Wars that erupted during the dissolution of Yugoslavia, the Kosovars declared their independence. Apparently the Serbs saw in that the possibility of completely driving the Albanian Kosovars out of Kosovo and reclaiming it as Serbian. More than 20,000 Albanian Kosovars were killed before NATO intervened. By the way it was Serbs fighting Croats, Serbs fighting Bosniaks during the Balkan Wars. Serbs were to Yugoslavia what Russians were to the Soviet Union, the dominant ethnic group. People get tired of being dominated, thus the efforts to go their own way and Serbs determined to hang on to their domination. They paid and are still paying a price for that. Doesn't mean everyone other than Serbs are saints. Plenty of bad things happen on both sides in war. But the Serbs brought NATO down on them with their actions in Kosovo.
Yes "Mr meats" but did they cut taxes...

bacha29

Actually with Republican Congress installed in '94 and the surging economy the budget got balanced, with a surplus of revenue. Got squandered by Bush, and Obama doubled down. That and unmitigated greed that led to the 2008 meltdown.
Whoa Sahib, when Obama took he inherited the worst recession in 80 years. When people aren't working they're not paying in but government still has to function So just exactly what is your obsession with the issue? You're leaving remember?