NFL Boycott - Will FedEx Peak be easier...in current events?

vantexan

Now had I suggested that, you would have poo-pooed that and said it was just the "dot com bubble". Couldn't help but notice that you left President Clinton's name out of the equation.
Clinton tried the Left route in his first two years. Resulted in the first Republican Congress in 40 years. To his credit he saw he couldn't win reelection from the Left. Hired Dick Morris, a Republican strategist, governed from the center, co-opted a number of Republican positions as his own. And was fortunate that the Dot.com bubble worked in his favor. It was Republican reform lead by Newt Gingrich, which Clinton signed off on, that was the primary accomplishment of his presidency.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You think Trump is going to spend 9 trillion+? It takes real effort to spend that kind of money. Not going to happen. You want to criticize and belittle while sweeping Obama's much greater spending under the rug. Now that's hypocrisy.
Fake news.
You deflected to Obama AGAIN.
Bottomline, you support tax cuts that are not tied to spending cuts.
So you can make up whatever you want, you're either a hypocrite or delusional is the bottomline.

vantexan

Now had I suggested that, you would have poo-pooed that and said it was just the "dot com bubble". Couldn't help but notice that you left President Clinton's name out of the equation.
P.S. I said it because I believe it, and would have agreed with you if you had said it. I don't put party before country, and if I believe Republicans are wrong in something I will say so. Some here would rather be set on fire than ever admit a Democrat is wrong, or a Republican is right.

vantexan

Fake news.
You deflected to Obama AGAIN.
Bottomline, you support tax cuts that are not tied to spending cuts.
So you can make up whatever you want, you're either a hypocrite or delusional is the bottomline.
You want to attack this president without using the previous president as a comparison(unless previous president was a Republican). Things don't exist in a vacuum and it very much matters what the previous president did or didn't do by way of comparison. You know Obama had his flaws, you just don't want that to be scrutinized.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You want to attack this president without using the previous president as a comparison(unless previous president was a Republican). Things don't exist in a vacuum and it very much matters what the previous president did or didn't do by way of comparison. You know Obama had his flaws, you just don't want that to be scrutinized.
Stop deflecting Jane.
Do you, or do you not, support tax cuts that are not tied to spending cuts?
If you do, you're a hypocrite. End of story.

vantexan

Tell you something that Clinton did that I now agree with but didn't back then. He lead the NATO bombing of Serbia that ended the ethnic cleansing of Kosovo. At the time didn't understand why he was taking the side of Muslims over Christians. I do now and he was right.

vantexan

Tell you something that Clinton did that I now agree with but didn't back then. He lead the NATO bombing of Serbia that ended the ethnic cleansing of Kosovo. At the time didn't understand why he was taking the side of Muslims over Christians. I do now and he was right.
So why is that funny DIDO? Do you find people getting slaughtered hilarious?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So a loyal Republican praising an often sneered at Democrat president is worthy of your scorn? There's just no making you happy is there?
You can praise whoever you want, but you quoted a post when you made that comment. You failed to address that quote in any way whatsoever, you just deflected to a completely different topic. So like I said, your constant deflection is hilarious Jane.

vantexan

You can praise whoever you want, but you quoted a post when you made that comment. You failed to address that quote in any way whatsoever, you just deflected to a completely different topic. So like I said, your constant deflection is hilarious Jane.
You're a UPSer on a FedEx forum telling me I'm deflecting? So what? I ADDED something that's been on my mind. That doesn't in any way steer you off the topic at hand. Unless of course you're easily distracted. Either TTKU or crawl back under your Current Events rock.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're a UPSer on a FedEx forum telling me I'm deflecting?
Another deflection lol.
I worked at Fedex Ground for two years so you can shut that pathetic argument down.
I ADDED something that's been on my mind. That doesn't in any way steer you off the topic at hand.
IMO it does, and I find your constant deflection funny, which is why I rated it that way. You asked me why and now you know, move on Jane.

Lothar

So you're saying you will be on here speaking out against the Trump tax cuts if they do not come hand in hand with spending cuts?
They will be no cutting of the taxes for you my child, nor any of your brethren who toil, know this.

vantexan

Another deflection lol.
I worked at Fedex Ground for two years so you can shut that pathetic argument down.

IMO it does, and I find your constant deflection funny, which is why I rated it that way. You asked me why and now you know, move on Jane.
You consider comparing Trump to Obama deflecting. Of course you do, Obama spent way too much and it's indefensible. So ignore it instead of talk about it. Well I think anyone who always attacks the messenger like you do rather than consider the message is as big a deflector as it gets. And that's it isn't it, you can't win arguments on the merit of your ideas so attack people personally. It's why Democrats are losing across the board, people see through you.