No more integrad.

MattM

I’m just saying. Work your ass off for 3-4 months and then you aren’t really a driver driver. I see the same with seasonals on here. Make sure you’re considered a legit driver. Not some backup emergency designated driver.make sure it works towards seniority.

Seymour Packages

I’m just saying. Work your ass off for 3-4 months and then you aren’t really a driver driver. I see the same with seasonals on here. Make sure you’re considered a legit driver. Not some backup emergency designated driver.make sure it works towards seniority.
This company writes the rules as it goes. At my center, we brought back a kid who drove during peak on some strange hybrid of peak/casual trial basis. PVDs are coming back 45 minutes away from where I work. This volume is insane.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
....because it is untrue.....no way they are going to let a newbie take some online classes and then get behind the wheel and go on road without an on car in the jump seat...

They are allowed to have 2 on a car if the driver is coming back from an injury or accident.

Someone posted the MOU and those were two of the exceptions allowed during this crisis.

Screenshot_20200412-231412_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200412-231304_Chrome.jpg

From upsers.com.
You clearly dont know what you're talking about.
This is in effect thru April of 2020.
TTKU

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Apparently my region/district didn’t get that memo.
It's in their own website mandates. File on it. Call the local health dept.

I had an S&V Thursday.
Same scenario as above. Someone needs to file on it in your building.
Shut this down.
For fun, take a tape measure along tomorrow and measure from the middle of the drivers seat to the jump seat. There isn't 6 ft to find.

MattM

This company writes the rules as it goes. At my center, we brought back a kid who drove during peak on some strange hybrid of peak/casual trial basis. PVDs are coming back 45 minutes away from where I work. This volume is insane.

honest question. Is it all ground volume? Have you noticed? We’re at 5-6 year low figures right now. But I’m out of an airport/ramp facility, so we only process 1d/2/3 air volume. We’re having layoffs continually. Even amazon volume is way down. We’re assuming it’s bypassing us and going through the ground circuit. We’re stumped right now.

Nah
honest question. Is it all ground volume? Have you noticed? We’re at 5-6 year low figures right now. But I’m out of an airport/ramp facility, so we only process 1d/2/3 air volume. We’re having layoffs continually. Even amazon volume is way down. We’re assuming it’s bypassing us and going through the ground circuit. We’re stumped right now.

I drive the air to the airport in the evenings for my center. Our outbound air volume is down over 80% from one month ago.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Why is Jesus allowing this?
Were gonna be looking like the fedex clowns out there!
Then, before you know it, we will have drivers like Amazon

The parking on the wrong side of the road, facing the wrong direction is my favorite
Followed by the nose first parking into a 15 foot driveway