no need for mask

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Yep CDC guidelines trump UPS policy....
actually a private company's guidlelines mean absolutly nothing and do not apply to ANYONE legally, or lawfully. a guideline is not a law, code, or statute. as well as they are a third party interloper to our contract. just like mandates have absolutly no authority over you.

TheBrownNote

They legally cannot do that because there hasn’t been enough time to truly test its safety. That’s why not even nurses or doctors can be forced to get it where with other vaccinations they are.
you can not be forced to take a vaccine. period. this includes flu shots etc. etc. yes even nurses and drs can turn down the flu shot.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
They legally cannot do that because there hasn’t been enough time to truly test its safety. That’s why not even nurses or doctors can be forced to get it where with other vaccinations they are.
Which must irk you because everyone here knows you love enforced MANdates

TheBrownNote

i get it.

knowing how to hold your standing and also how to write lovely letters to the right folk can get you many more places. it takes time and effort. you cant just say no and do nothing and expect the results you want. just like filling a grievance.

i have heard first person accounts of RNs and other medical staff doing exactly what I've said.
I've seen the documents. i will be glad to retrieve some and post. will definitely take a few days.

Spanky250

actually a private company's guidlelines mean absolutly nothing and do not apply to ANYONE legally, or lawfully. a guideline is not a law, code, or statute. as well as they are a third party interloper to our contract. just like mandates have absolutly no authority over you.

Really? Come to work without your uniform on and see how little those company policies mean.

A private company can mandate almost whatever they want to their employees, and fire you if you don't comply.