no need for mask

542thruNthru

actually a private company's guidlelines mean absolutly nothing and do not apply to ANYONE legally, or lawfully. a guideline is not a law, code, or statute. as well as they are a third party interloper to our contract. just like mandates have absolutly no authority over you.
It was sarcasm my friend. :)

PT Car Washer

Because they fear employees need time off to get a vaccine or needing time off because of vaccine side effects.
Can't get a vaccine shot on the weekends? I have yet to meet anyone that had a severe reaction to the vaccine. I am sure there are some just not very many.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Can't get a vaccine shot on the weekends? I have yet to meet anyone that had a severe reaction to the vaccine. I am sure there are some just not very many.
Our state is really messed up. No weekends available. You would think they would switch to more late hours/weekends, but Democrats run the show here.

SLW

These vaccines are very early on in the testing and usage phase and we don't know what the long term effects could be. Don't be such an idiot.
Same with Covid itself for that matter. But we do know there was long term damage from SARS and there has been no long term damage from other mRNA vaccines, so take your pick. I've been miserable with Covid and post-Covid syndrome for 7 weeks now and I would not recommend this route. Worth noting I was young, an athlete, healthy, and am type O which is supposed to be the most protective!🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Same with Covid itself for that matter. But we do know there was long term damage from SARS and there has been no long term damage from other mRNA vaccines, so take your pick. I've been miserable with Covid and post-Covid syndrome for 7 weeks now and I would not recommend this route. Worth noting I was young, an athlete, healthy, and am type O which is supposed to be the most protective!🤷‍♂️
Don't care. Still don't want it.