no need for mask

badpal

I saw a sticky note in our office that 2 days this week all UPSers were being offered shots for free in a town nearby.

Management never mentioned it to anyone.
We got an offer where they would actually come to the building and give them in the morning, but guess they were worried someone would have a reaction and couldn't run thier route.

badpal

Good---with all the idiots refusing to get vaccinated maybe the planes won't be packed like sardine cans anymore. If it was up to me nobody would be able to gather together at bars and restaurants unless they had their shots.
I torn on taking it or not. Besides alcohol ,nicoteen ,sugary and fatty foods. I pretty particular about what i put in the ole temple.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They've been testing them on humans for many other things (although obviously not Covid) for over a decade.
No they haven't.

They started testing them on animals as medicinal therapies in the 2010's and found extremely dangerous immune responses. These are the first tests on humans.

Thank you for being a test subject, hope it works out.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I'm not sure why you're all being so difficult about the mask and vaccine thing. Joe Biden said that it's perfectly safe, and we all know he's a lot smarter than most of the people on BC. I mean he's the President! If you can't trust the leader of the freest and most gosh-darned, star-spangled awesome nation on Earth, then who can you trust? I for one, trust Joe. He cares about us.

I’m sure there’s nothing wrong with the vaccine. I was forced under threat of court marshal to take the anthrax vaccine in the army, 15 years later I’m fine. That being said I’m not taking the COVID vaccine....

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
No they haven't.

They started testing them on animals as medicinal therapies in the 2010's and found extremely dangerous immune responses. These are the first tests on humans.

Thank you for being a test subject, hope it works out.
dangerous is an understatement. pretty much all animal test groups died of the very illness they were vaccinated for....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You don’t get the fact that this is to prevent people from losing their minds until the vaccine is readily available for everyone.
So why don't they say that? Their narrative is this is never going away. School's are still closed dur to false information for example.