no need for mask

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I think I'm just gonna start wearing a gimp mask everywhere to make these WEAR A MASK places as uncomfortable as possible. And a ski mask for banks. You want me to WEAR A MASK? Here you :censored2:ing go.

20210308_122737.jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The unvaccinated UPS driver delivering the covid vaccines , lol...what if I sneezed on the box by accident. I thought the virus could live on cardboard for 24hrs?😂

OPEN YOUR EYES UNION BROTHERS , UPS IS THE SUPER SPREADER OF THE VIRUS

🧔✊

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
The unvaccinated UPS driver delivering the covid vaccines , lol...what if I sneezed on the box by accident. I thought the virus could live on cardboard for 24hrs?😂

OPEN YOUR EYES UNION BROTHERS , UPS IS THE SUPER SPREADER OF THE VIRUS

🧔✊
how can something that is dead, being ALL VIRUSES (according to my hs bio class), stay alive for any period of time on any surface?
🤣🤣🤣
✊

SLW

No they haven't.

They started testing them on animals as medicinal therapies in the 2010's and found extremely dangerous immune responses. These are the first tests on humans.

Thank you for being a test subject, hope it works out.
Yes, they have. Do your research. My pop had cancer about ~2009 and I looked into it then, as NIH was currently doing trials with mRNA vaccines for prostate cancer. But I do agree, everyone taking it is still really a guinea pig, and I hope it works out, too.

Last edited:
TBH I don't wear a mask and I work twilight. I've had COVID twice in the past year. Second time delivering packages during peak season. I'm not getting a vaccine I'll settle for Herd Immunity without the shot

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
when you refuse to wear a mask you are basically saying "I'm a selfish * who doesn't care about others"
Poke a hole in the mask. This allows ventilation. Problem solved since only catching covid or getting the vaccine will stop it.