Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Single action, double action, whatever you're feeling. No magazines to stop and load, and the reloading process itself is simply more enjoyable. Oh, and you can twirl them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Single action, double action, whatever you're feeling. No magazines to stop and load, and the reloading process itself is simply more enjoyable.
I can understand loving something mechanically even though it is mostly inferior to other stuff.

I really love glocks. To me it is like the perfect handgun straight out of the box. They are ugly little killing machines meant for one purpose.
Everything else just feels stupid, waste of money and why bother.

oldngray

nowhere special
Single action, double action, whatever you're feeling. No magazines to stop and load, and the reloading process itself is simply more enjoyable. Oh, and you can twirl them.
Autos are OK if you just want to pick up something to shoot. Revolvers are a lot more interesting. Especially if you reload.

sailfish

I just don't understand why they're so expensive.
More parts, more complicated construction, and often made entirely with stainless steel. Also very little market competition relative to semiautos. And with Colts you also have the prancing pony tax. Brazilian and Italian imports are often priced more comparable to a typical auto though.

oldngray

nowhere special
More parts, more complicated construction, and often made entirely with stainless steel. Also very little market competition relative to semiautos. And with Colts you also have the prancing pony tax. Brazilian and Italian imports are often priced more comparable to a typical auto though.
Far more flexibility in ammo for revolvers. Plus more reliability with any ammo.

BeefiestMass

I'll never own one, mainly bc the only ones I was really attracted to on paper (Taurus Judge and S&W Airlite J-frames) are too small for my hands.

sailfish

I'll never own one, mainly bc the only ones I was really attracted to on paper (Taurus Judge and S&W Airlite J-frames) are too small for my hands.
Could always try bigger aftermarket grips. Hogues are pretty filling. And if you don't intend to use it as a concealed carry gun, you could always skip the J-frame and try an L or N frame.

sailfish

Hell yeah.

20210501_131254.jpg