Not my Union

mikejonesjr

Ever worked retail?
Go to Walmart. Someone with 4 years in is making more than a new hire. Amazon, someone with 4 years in is making 3+ dollars more than a new hire. Pick a place and ask someone with 5+ years in if they make what new hires make and they will laugh at you and say no. Yet ups teamsters can only get bare minimum for everyone employed since 2014

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Go to Walmart. Someone with 4 years in is making more than a new hire. Amazon, someone with 4 years in is making 3+ dollars more than a new hire. Pick a place and ask someone with 5+ years in if they make what new hires make and they will laugh at you and say no. Yet ups teamsters can only get bare minimum for everyone employed since 2014
Any of these places have Cadillac benefits and a pension? Noooooooooooo. Stfu please.

Bag_Tosser

Before UPS, most of my jobs have been retail. You're full of it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They don’t last 4 years at Amazon, they’re all new hires

nWo

The media is not going to have our backs if we strike because we think a $9 wage increase isn't enough. We will look like entitled fools.