Not my Union

Non liberal

I took your statement about a contract that will be dead soon meaning that you were one of the no voters. Sorry.

And the 22.3 thing...

Other part-time employees who bid into a full-time inside job covered by this Section will be red circled at their current wage rate until such time as the calculated progression rate set forth below exceeds that rate.

Looks like the new start rate is $23
Yeah, I’m a big friggin NO there haus!

How is it a paycut? the language surrounding PT going into a FT inside position states that, if the PT wage is higher, they get paid that same rate until progression exceeds it.

also, TA states that the 22.3 starting rate is 23.00. I don't know why we're discussing a contract that will be dead soon.
Why tf are you asking me? He's the one who's said it repeatedly and I asked him. Wtf?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yeah, I’m a big friggin NO there haus!

"Haus" Cartright???

1690579266708.png

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
He should give himself a hefty Bonus...
I can’t argue with the gains we have made in this contract, or the fact that the raise are truly historic. But the fact from my pov is that the wage increase for myself (a ft top rate driver) is only 2 dollars more than the last raises we got compared to massive ones being given to people who don’t even work for us yet is a huge letdown when you think about all of crap of the past 4 years and the record profits that sob screamed about! I don’t know! I’m voting yes simply because I know that you will not be able to please everyone and like I said I don’t think that a strike will change that!

I can’t argue with the gains we have made in this contract, or the fact that the raise are truly historic. But the fact from my pov is that the wage increase for myself (a ft top rate driver) is only 2 dollars more than the last raises we got compared to massive ones being given to people who don’t even work for us yet is a huge letdown when you think about all of crap of the past 4 years and the record profits that sob screamed about! I don’t know! I’m voting yes simply because I know that you will not be able to please everyone and like I said I don’t think that a strike will change that!
Look at all the other stuff that we got

An extra paid holiday is a lot of money for this company it's just not for the union please it's for the management also.

Getting rid of that two-tier wage system was huge.
I honestly didn't think it was going to be able to pull it off

And we still have nothing out of pocket for healthcare not too many places can say that.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Look at all the other stuff that we got

An extra paid holiday is a lot of money for this company it's just not for the union please it's for the management also.

Getting rid of that two-tier wage system was huge.
I honestly didn't think it was going to be able to pull it off

And we still have nothing out of pocket for healthcare not too many places can say that.
Riiiiight….I’m a feeder driver sooo a lot of that stuff is not as big a deal to me but I do get it. The awesome stuff we’ve had was battled for by the people before me soooo….whatever!

Riiiiight….I’m a feeder driver sooo a lot of that stuff is not as big a deal to me but I do get it. The awesome stuff we’ve had was battled for by the people before me soooo….whatever!
No more forced sixth punch, that's huge

I don't know how many years you have been but I did the math on my pay time off with the new raise and the extra holiday
That's a lot of money every year for not even working