Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

upschuck

I delivered to a customer today(maybe 60ish), he said he'd like to work for UPS, but he'd fail the drug test. The smell of weed almost knocked me down. I didn't tell him we don't drug test PTers.

That would solve all of them though.
200w (1).gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Like this guy?
Dog story today. I walked through this yard up to a porch and put the box on it. I turn around and realize I'm facing multiple mountains of dog sh8. Like huge piles. Instantly I checked my shoes to find my left foot just completely packed with a huge glob of sh8. Disgusted I used their porch step to scrape the sh8 from my shoe, but of course it was still packed into the treads.

I made my way back through the yard, this time watching every step, and dragged my foot across the road in an attempt to get off more of the sh8. I spend the whole rest of the day dragging my foot through the grass and grinding it in to every puddle and gravel pile I came across. Eventually all the sh8 finally worked it's way out but talk about disgusting. Aren't these people the least bit embarrassed to have a yard full of dog sh8?

Status
Not open for further replies.