Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
image.jpeg

Wtf...can't win..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As one of the senior drivers in my center, I take on myself to give a little advice to the newbs but often times the give me the "What do you know old man" look. Oh well, I'll have a job in January and they won't.

I have a couple of newbies that I have been helping out. One of them used to driver for Schwann's and ironically he is very familiar with his training route as he drove many of those same roads previously. His trouble is the DIAD and I walk him through any questions that he may have. The other is complete newbie. He comes in 30-45 minutes early, gets a print out of his route and maps it out. I go through it with him as I used to run this area just to make sure that he knows where he is going. He needs to step up his game or he will be overwhelmed when Peak starts.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They can't find any other Sucker.

Don't forget to tell the newbies to look out for the mechanics. A little goes a long way. I brought all those baked goodies last Christmas and they've been looking out for me all year.

Mechanic pulled my truck last night to replace a tire with a screw in it. I couldn't find my keys this morning. Finally found them in my hiding spot where he put them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.