Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean find a balance with how you address customers. They shouldn't be so furious they are yelling about switching to FedEx. The one delivery point is absolutely correct. But it doesn't mean you have to be a D* about it. If they have an issue with that, they can call in a concern and I will explain that to them.
It doesn't work that way. Some people just don't care.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I mean find a balance with how you address customers. They shouldn't be so furious they are yelling about switching to FedEx. The one delivery point is absolutely correct. But it doesn't mean you have to be a D* about it. If they have an issue with that, they can call in a concern and I will explain that to them.
No I was totally joking about fedex. I didn't say much at all. They couldn't carry on a conversation in English so I removed myself from
The situation.

oldngray

nowhere special
02-distractify.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Did I mention it didn't work?

Stop posting on company time. Only hourlies are allowed to do that.
They kicked me out of the building to ride along with a seasonal all day. They'd rather I share my germs with him than with them. Just observing and telling him to hurry up.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
They kicked me out of the building to ride along with a seasonal all day. They'd rather I share my germs with him than with them. Just observing and telling him to hurry up.

Poor guy is probably scared to death that you are typing out notes on your phone to get him fired.

Actually, that's brilliant. Keep up the good work, Newbie Suit Boy.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Here's one just for you, Suit Boy.

When I first started, every Friday morning our center manager would tell us, "The shorter the Friday, the longer the weekend."
They could try that on me but I'm in most Saturdays anyway so I'm going nowhere in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.