Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Many houses have gates you need to open to get to the house. Those you need to open unless you see a dog loose. You never hop the fence or try to get past a locked gate though.
Nope set it right inside the gate. Gates are meant to keep things in or out. I don't do gates.

rod

Retired 23 years
I used the "gates are made to either keep something in or out" argument only if I didn't like the customer. If you treated me like a human and didn't have a mean dog I would open the gate. There were no second chances given.

hyena

image.jpeg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
If certain roads in Texas have an 85 mph speed limit----how fast do feeder drivers drive? Just curious.
I never drove any faster than the point where I felt safe. Management always wants you to drive the speed limit at least. Most feeder equipment is turned down to only go 62. some of the mileage runs they can fudge on the top speed,(turn it up a little bit) but only because they have to run wide open the whole time to make it back and not run out of hours. We had one run that was 646 miles there and back to a center in S. Louisiana and several drivers ran it daily. If they ran into construction or an accident during their day, they had problems.

oldngray

nowhere special
If certain roads in Texas have an 85 mph speed limit----how fast do feeder drivers drive? Just curious.

Most Texas drivers already drove 85+ when the speed limit was lower so how fast will they go now?

Many of those roads are dead flat and straight so very easy to go fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.