Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 23 years
haha that really bothers you, doesn't it? I got 213000 yesterday and 214000 today. both pointed out by you. I had no idea.

I've had those accidents also. I never "try' to make a milestone. Even if you do get a major one, if some mod don't like the outcome he changes it. (I just had to get that little dig in there).

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
From what I can tell, they didn't can anyone, though it is possible. The ones I heard went to on-car supervision in the worst building in our district. As a matter of fact, It is lovingly called the armpit of the district by employees here. I can't imagine going from being a boss over a whole building down to an on road sup. oh well.
My center manager said they would offer me a contract for a position in Flight Ops if I agreed to run the armpit center in our district.

I told him I'd rather take my chances here.

oldngray

nowhere special
pictures-466.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My center manager said they would offer me a contract for a position in Flight Ops if I agreed to run the armpit center in our district.

I told him I'd rather take my chances her
Things come back around in this outfit. Bide your time and you might get even a better choice at a better time for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.