Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
The way the world is now, I don't think having a woman as president is in our best interests. With all the crazy world leaders, we need a man who is strong and won't back down like Obama has done from the beginning. I'm a firm believer in equal rights for women, but I'm more of a realist. Only First World countries respect women as leaders. The rest would be too dismissive.

Carly would be tough on terrorists but I agree with you that some cultures would not respect her just because she is a woman. I'm not a fan of her though. She can toss out some good sound bites to get attention but she has little else.

A big problem with this election is the focusing on zingers from candidates instead of issues.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Clinton is no Margaret Thatcher, that's for sure. Do we really want so called, Syrian refugees right now?

Future

Victory Ride
roast-beef-done-300x230.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The way the world is now, I don't think having a woman as president is in our best interests. With all the crazy world leaders, we need a man who is strong and won't back down like Obama has done from the beginning. I'm a firm believer in equal rights for women, but I'm more of a realist. Only First World countries respect women as leaders. The rest would be too dismissive.
I think it's more of a question of whether we have the right woman. If we had a woman with a steel spine like Margaret Thatcher, that wouldn't be an issue. Hilary is a joke. She thinks she is owed the presidency because of all the crap she put up with. She is a pretty incompetent political hack that by all rights should be laughed off the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.