Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
th
More like a chicken cutlet...

oldngray

nowhere special
Does it bother anybody that the chuckle heads in the debate last night were more concerned about what to call the terrorists than fixing the damn problem?

That debate just confirmed what total loons those three Democrats are. It was a bit interesting though that it was changed at the last minute to focus on terrorism which none of those candidates like to talk about. Bernie had a hissy fit about it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That debate just confirmed what total loons those three Democrats are. It was a bit interesting though that it was changed at the last minute to focus on terrorism which none of those candidates like to talk about. Bernie had a hissy fit about it.
Lots of Hillary tap dancing in the first 15 minutes. So funny how CBS cut it off early! lol

m20WEV.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That is the image of the US since Obama.

The way the world is now, I don't think having a woman as president is in our best interests. With all the crazy world leaders, we need a man who is strong and won't back down like Obama has done from the beginning. I'm a firm believer in equal rights for women, but I'm more of a realist. Only First World countries respect women as leaders. The rest would be too dismissive.

Status
Not open for further replies.