Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
1447939789888.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Looks like the other ones. I haven't seen one in action yet. How much does the new kind cost?
Lol all they have said is obviously it will be more. My guess close to 50k new. And you'll need a more powerful tractor to run it.

It's nice that my family is letting me have all the equipment at the farm. What's not nice is its all from the 60's and 70's and hasn't ran in 5 years.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lol all they have said is obviously it will be more. My guess close to 50k new. And you'll need a more powerful tractor to run it.

It's nice that my family is letting me have all the equipment at the farm. What's not nice is its all from the 60's and 70's and hasn't ran in 5 years.

Good thing you have all those fancy tools you've been hoarding. Lol. Look at the bright side...since they were made in the 60's and 70's, they'll be easier to work on. Probably no computer technology in them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Good thing you have all those fancy tools you've been hoarding. Lol. Look at the bright side...since they were made in the 60's and 70's, they'll be easier to work on. Probably no computer technology in them.
No doubt and I doubt anything on a 1960's John Deere 1010 will need a torque wrench. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.