Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Tinder CEO boasts he's slept with 20 women. Lmao

I know plenty of guys that topped that number before they graduated high school.
Unless they were famous woman....like "hey, I just banged Angelina Jolie"....I don't get why anyone bothers to brag.
"Oh hey dude....guess where my penis was last night????"

Yea...no one cares....lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
As much as people complain about Teamcare and yadda yadda. I went to the Dr yesterday...and I'm leaving the pharmacy with 3 prescriptions....and I look where it tells you in the paperwork the retail price for each prescription. Yea....it totalled $247 for all 3. I paid $15 and 10 bucks to see the doctor. Somedays I'm very grateful for my job.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
As much as people complain about Teamcare and yadda yadda. I went to the Dr yesterday...and I'm leaving the pharmacy with 3 prescriptions....and I look where it tells you in the paperwork the retail price for each prescription. Yea....it totalled $247 for all 3. I paid $15 and 10 bucks to see the doctor. Somedays I'm very grateful for my job.
The wifes DNC after the miscarriage was about 15k. She's double covered but we paid $11 out of pocket

Last edited:

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
hey, BB. When I had teamcare, My wife also had me on her insurance, which usually picked up any slack in the bills. She has always had to pay extra for me, now, but we feel its worth it.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I'm so pist right now I could bite nails in two. My clothes dryer started acting up monday and is under warranty. I called sears and they said a guy would be out today between 8am-noon. I just got a call from them. oops, there wont be anyone in my area today. It will now be monday.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm so pist right now I could bite nails in two. My clothes dryer started acting up monday and is under warranty. I called sears and they said a guy would be out today between 8am-noon. I just got a call from them. oops, there wont be anyone in my area today. It will now be monday.
FedEx Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.