Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
Now that's a disturbing mental image.
upload_2015-11-21_5-46-48.jpeg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
If someone comes on here with a mean spirit and an ugly heart, they tend to leave on their own accord. Even if you can be a DB on other threads, if you just want to chat and talk about fun things, we welcome you. Leave your negative attitudes at the door, we are Fluffer Nation.

bbsam

Staff member
If someone comes on here with a mean spirit and an ugly heart, they tend to leave on their own accord. Even if you can be a DB on other threads, if you just want to chat and talk about fun things, we welcome you. Leave your negative attitudes at the door, we are Fluffer Nation.
Lol. Fluffer nation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually, what burns my butt is briskets used to be one of the cheaper cuts.

Now, you almost need a second mortgage for a good one.

And, no flats for me. I want the whole damned thing, flat and point. You would kill for my burnt ends.
I feel the same way about flank steak and short ribs. Short ribs used to be "soup meat" when I was growing up. Now it's a popular item, in vogue.
Making bracciole using tenderized flank steak didn't used to require a bank loan.

oldngray

nowhere special
I feel the same way about flank steak and short ribs. Short ribs used to be "soup meat" when I was growing up. Now it's a popular item, in vogue.
Making bracciole using tenderized flank steak didn't used to require a bank loan.

Flank steak used to be cheap. I used it to make jerkey since it was so lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.