Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Returntosender

That's exactly what it is. An art shop

You should ask them. What is this business a front of organized crime what kind of business stays open for three hours.
A Wisconsin fan ejected from Saturday's game sent Wisconsin campus police a thank-you gift.

OK, it was sarcastic. But it was still a gift.

The fan sent the police department 20 dozen coconut donuts. His reasoning? Because no one likes coconut donuts
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...20-dozen-coconut-donuts--photo-163733379.html

Gross

Returntosender

Any golfers out there, these are headed to Dicks Sporting Goods. Maybe a Black Friday sale.

ae45b50c-01e6-41e3-acde-3bb93490769e_zpspyycvdix.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
You should ask them. What is this business a front of organized crime what kind of business stays open for three hours.

Gross

If you have a store that is almost never open and has little inventory it is often used to launder money for drug dealers. I had a couple of clothing stores that were like that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you have a store that is almost never open and has little inventory it is often used to launder money for drug dealers. I had a couple of clothing stores that were like that.
It's an actual art studio but I said well posted hours are til 6 can I go back after pick ups around 5.

No they are leaving at 4 today. Ugh!!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
It's an actual art studio but I said well posted hours are til 6 can I go back after pick ups around 5.

No they are leaving at 4 today. Ugh!!!!

It could be worse. It could be only open from 6 to 8 Tuesday and Thursday. And every other Friday. With some rich bitch doctor's wife there who will call and complain about not getting her deliveries every time.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I'm getting a chainsaw for Xmas. The local mechanic shop is a dealer. I would love to give them my business but only being open m-friend is making it really has to go with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.