Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I wouldn't say it's Grey at all if an attempt was made
I can see both sides. I would rather you scan it Closed Holiday so your dispatch numbers are right and I don't get reamed for a ridiculous over allowed because you ended up giving a shuttle driver half your work.

But I can also see the other side. Reduced send agains (kind of), but the customer also has another attempt on the package that they wouldn't get it if you just sheeted it closed.

I can see both sides. I would rather you scan it Closed Holiday so your dispatch numbers are right and I don't get reamed for a ridiculous over allowed because you ended up giving a shuttle driver half your work.

But I can also see the other side. Reduced send agains (kind of), but the customer also has another attempt on the package that they wouldn't get it if you just sheeted it closed.
TLDR

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
r7eKc.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Closed holiday doesn't count as one of their 3 attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.