Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
11 months out of the year, we usually sound like witty, semi intelligent people. However during peak, we all sound like babbling idiots.

oldngray

nowhere special
11 months out of the year, we usually sound like witty, semi intelligent people. However during peak, we all sound like babbling idiots.
200_s.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Welcome to the hormonal rollercoaster from Hell. When my wife was pregnant, I would get home from work, take a deep breath, and head in not knowing what kind of mood she would be in.

I was sent overseas two weeks after our wedding. I came home after 6 months, which is when our daughter was created. Came back after completing my assignment and she flew down to meet me in Philly. She was very pregnant. Thankfully I only had to deal with the last two months.

Cosmo---I love being a grandpa. Much better than being a parent.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lack of sleep and also additional stress. By Christmas I am a physical and mental mess.
This is my first peak where I don't wake up limping, joints stiff and in serious pain the waist down from excessive loading. I don't think I could hack it anymore. As it is, I've been doing physical therapy for 8 weeks and it looks like I need minor surgery on my Achilles tendon.

Status
Not open for further replies.