Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
funny-37.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Wifey got new dishwasher yesterday !! I'll put it in today !!
Merry Christmas darling !!

What is it with women and dishwashers? I hate them. You are supposed to save time by using a machine to wash dishes that you need to wash first?

When I bought my house every woman who walked into my kitchen immediately said "You have a dishwasher!".

Future

Victory Ride
What is it with women and dishwashers? I hate them. You are supposed to save time by using a machine to wash dishes that you need to wash first?

When I bought my house every woman who walked into my kitchen immediately said "You have a dishwasher!".
LMao .....just did some dishes ....thought the same thing as i had them in the sink b4 putting them in the washer

moreluck

golden ticket member

That was the entire theme for years on Roseanne....she wanted Dan to get her a dishwasher. He was involved in constuction and gave her all kinds of phony reasons why it wouldn't fit in their kitchen.

oldngray

nowhere special

That was the entire theme for years on Roseanne....she wanted Dan to get her a dishwasher. He was involved in constuction and gave her all kinds of phony reasons why it wouldn't fit in their kitchen.

I can't stand a sink full of dirty dishes so always wash the dishes right away. I would have to purposely let dirty dishes pile up to justify using a dishwasher.

Status
Not open for further replies.