Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I eventually took out my dishwasher because I never used it.
I can't stand a sink full of dirty dishes so always wash the dishes right away. I would have to purposely let dirty dishes pile up to justify using a dishwasher.

I recently bought a brand new one from a local appliance store company. Our local lighting department had a $50 rebate and the store matched the sales price at Lowes so I got $100 off a brand new unit.

I rarely use it as I also cannot stand a sink full of dirty dishes but I know that a kitchen full of new GE appliances (stove, dishwasher and refrigerator----all with rebates) will make it that much easier when it comes to sell.

I think you may have been shortsighted when you chose to remove your dishwasher.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg
@turdferguson

Future

Victory Ride
08f37fb3ed468a47c3bf9f044e4e3b333b7d473897f1b329880a029ba1de1b2b.jpg
I recently bought a brand new one from a local appliance store company. Our local lighting department had a $50 rebate and the store matched the sales price at Lowes so I got $100 off a brand new unit.

I rarely use it as I also cannot stand a sink full of dirty dishes but I know that a kitchen full of new GE appliances (stove, dishwasher and refrigerator----all with rebates) will make it that much easier when it comes to sell.

I think you may have been shortsighted when you chose to remove your dishwasher.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

image.jpg

Did you buy stainless?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Something's definitely rotten about last week.

Thursday and Friday were a bit lighter than expected. They are projecting just over 15K for Monday, which is a bit lower than our highest day thus far (16K).

They will be sweeping the major pickups on Monday.

Should be an interesting week, especially if this nice weather holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.