Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sorry I cant add another female to your ranks. And yes I am a pt sup. Haters gonna hate ;) thanks for the ky jelly. Im sure I will need it

That's quite alright. BB58 and I don't mind that you're not a female, do we BB?

I hope you're not one of those uptight kind of people. If so, you will get run out of Nothingness Fluff town. :)

oldngray

nowhere special
happy-fluffy-orange-cat.jpg

stlUPGFer

[QUOTE="Operational needs, post: 1523223, member: 43500that. quite alright. BB58 and I don't mind that you're not a female, do we BB?

I hope you're not one of those uptight kind of people. If so, you will get run out of Nothingness Fluff town. :)[/QUOTE]

My mind was listed as a hazardous material in the table. Its a 9.1 and requires a dangerous placard.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That's quite alright. BB58 and I don't mind that you're not a female, do we BB?

I hope you're not one of those uptight kind of people. If so, you will get run out of Nothingness Fluff town. :)
I don't mind the not female aspect at all. ;)

The fact that he's in management makes me a bit wary...lol

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
[QUOTE="Operational needs, post: 1523223, member: 43500that. quite alright. BB58 and I don't mind that you're not a female, do we BB?

My mind was listed as a hazardous material in the table. Its a 9.1 and requires a dangerous placard.[/QUOTE]
Don't touch leave alone my princess!

stlUPGFer

bleedinbrown58 said:
I don't mind the .t feiale aspect at all. ;)

The fact that he's in management makes me a bit wary...lol
Management can have fun too We arent all number crunchers and :censored2:s :) Im just trying put myself through school and get out with my soul intact!

Status
Not open for further replies.