Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
10 blocks!!! Whaddaya think I'm superman!!!

Can't you leap buildings with a single bound?
image.jpg
Super D!!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Not necessarily. I've seen some guys on here with rural routes posting about their numbers, such as Lead Belly. They're pretty close to mine. Even Jumpman isn't too far off from mine.
Chillin on lunch break now at home til 8pm. Bust out routes Monday and im a kick em in the nuttz hardcore til 9pm, freakin idiots lol. Does it suck? Yup but they wanna play the game, we can play it all day long DADDY O lol. Probably wont be home til 10 but, is what it is. Wont suck on next weeks paycheck is how i look at it.

Chillin on lunch break now at home til 8pm. Bust out routes Monday and im a kick em in the nuttz hardcore til 9pm, freakin idiots lol. Does it suck? Yup but they wanna play the game, we can play it all day long DADDY O lol. Probably wont be home til 10 but, is what it is. Wont suck on next weeks paycheck is how i look at it.
I'm drinking beer for you right now,brother Jump.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Not necessarily. I've seen some guys on here with rural routes posting about their numbers, such as Lead Belly. They're pretty close to mine. Even Jumpman isn't too far off from mine.
Diferent areas are definitely different. Remenber miles are always your best friend. Id rather run more stops and alot more asczz time in the seat than kill myself with bulk anyday of the week. Guys in the city i wouldnt trade for nothing. Alot more stops and low miles, forget that nonsense and alot more bulk im sure lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

How many stops do you average a day?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's too many hours bro. It will catch up to you.
Your right it is dude but at same time its always bout business man. At that age now and point in career where its all about makin loot, savin loot, and getting house paid off asap to be debt free at 55 ya know. Strictly business this job first and foremost at this point but it does blow today but rest of week itll be me milkin that cow dogg trust me on that 1. Big OT 1st day of week and lil ot rest of week, ill take it man lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
How many stops do you average a day?
105 to 115 usually but alot of miles though like 120 to 160 somewhere in there. Ive picked up a couple new pickup accounts and make sure to run my miles up legititmately to keep the stop count down. I aint trying to run a bunch of stops and a boatload of bulk. All bout working the system in your favor really. Peace im out heading back now, ill get up with you Kats later lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.