Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Doing anything special today?
I'm making my shrimp & lemon/butter pasta.....making it myself because I'll know what's in it and it will taste better than restaurant's version. Lemons are on the tree out back. Yesterday I made a pistachio cake. It's at it's best refrigerated over night and it'll taste better than any store bought junk.

My grandson is here for about a week, visiting from Hawaii . He's 19 and we've been in Vans, Tilly's, all places that play loud hip hop music.....I just look for the "sit down" area. That's been the "special" part.

rod

Retired 23 years
Wake up @oldngray & @rod
It's medication time boys,,,
Time to put in your teeth , have your prune juice and Cheerios !!
Let's go ,, don't want you old guys to miss the Price Is Right !!

I'm up extra early today--7:30. Only because I need to get a couple of things done before I jump on the Harley--------------------------and yes---I just finished my morning bowl of Cheerios--------no need for the prune juice though.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I'm up extra early today--7:30. Only because I need to get a couple of things done before I jump on the Harley--------------------------and yes---I just finished my morning bowl of Cheerios--------no need for the prune juice though.
Lol. Morning buddy

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Hey they beat the Sox in a one game playoff in 48 ,,, then went on to beat the Braves to win the
WS. Yah stick it to us twice in one year !!!!
That was way before I was even a twinkle in my Daddy's eye. Besides, you got even when we were up 3-1 with two 20 game winners going and we could even scratch out one win.

I'm making my shrimp & lemon/butter pasta.....making it myself because I'll know what's in it and it will taste better than restaurant's version. Lemons are on the tree out back. Yesterday I made a pistachio cake. It's at it's best refrigerated over night and it'll taste better than any store bought junk.

My grandson is here for about a week, visiting from Hawaii . He's 19 and we've been in Vans, Tilly's, all places that play loud hip hop music.....I just look for the "sit down" area. That's been the "special" part.
Enjoy the day.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
@joeboodog I took my dad to see his first ever Indians game at Fenway years ago ,, God he was so happy ,, grew up in depression and his father couldn't afford to take. him

Status
Not open for further replies.