Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I know most everyone is probably either on their way or possibly arrived at work by now, Me, I think I'll take a nap now that the wife has left for work and it's quieted down around here. Everybody:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The "private info" is not unlike that which you would provide for a basic background check.

My son travels a lot for his job and says that the $80 was well worth it. He loves walking by the long lines to get right on the plane.
Maybe if I traveled a lot, but there are way too many people wanting way too much info nowadays. FedEx offered us an extra $400 on our medical account to fill out a health survey. I'll pass. They know too much as it is. I always pass on giving extra information if I don't HAVE to.

Knothead

Yep.
These MFers are quick to add S* when I'm "light", but don't take anything off when I'm heavy. I feel bad for whoever has to cover my pickups this afternoon.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.jpeg
‘DWTS’ Finale: And the Mirror Ball Trophy Winner Is ...

Did y'all see where a deaf man won Dancing With the Stars? That is so awesome! I'm sure deaf people everywhere were cheering him on.
To bad he couldn't hear them

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Maybe if I traveled a lot, but there are way too many people wanting way too much info nowadays. FedEx offered us an extra $400 on our medical account to fill out a health survey. I'll pass. They know too much as it is. I always pass on giving extra information if I don't HAVE to.

What are you trying to hide?
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.