Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You need to apply for the TSA Precheck program. My son has it and says that it is well worth the $80 as he gets to avoid the long lines, doesn't have to take off his shoes or take his laptop out of the bag.

I am going on a mini-vacation to Iowa next week. Thankfully both parts of my round trip start in small airports so the lines shouldn't be nearly that bad.
That was the precheck line. My stepdad gifted me gold status on Delta and they auto enroll you for free

moreluck

golden ticket member
You need to apply for the TSA Precheck program. My son has it and says that it is well worth the $80 as he gets to avoid the long lines, doesn't have to take off his shoes or take his laptop out of the bag.

I am going on a mini-vacation to Iowa next week. Thankfully both parts of my round trip start in small airports so the lines shouldn't be nearly that bad.
Sometimes the PreCheck line is not available and those folks pay the $80 and still stand in line and sometimes pre check is denied. They covered this on the news this morning. Summer is going to be holy hell at the security points....TSA can't handle the demand!!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Sometimes the PreCheck line is not available and those folks pay the $80 and still stand in line and sometimes pre check is denied. They covered this on the news this morning. Summer is going to be holy hell at the security points....TSA can't handle the demand!!
I don't get what really changed for such a drastic difference.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's usually not that bad...It depends. It took me longer to get thru security on a Sunday in February at LaGuardia than it did on the Friday of Labor Day week....It was packed but they had more security lines available....I was in and out in a half hour tops.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's usually not that bad...It depends. It took me longer to get thru security on a Sunday in February at LaGuardia than it did on the Friday of Labor Day week....It was packed but they had more security lines available....I was in and out in a half hour tops.
I've never waited very long at all but then again most of our flights are 6am

Status
Not open for further replies.