Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knothead

Yep.
@FrigidFTSup Serious question. Do they send you guys to a class or something where they teach you guys to be apathetic and uncaring and say dumb S* like "I have faith in you" or "make it happen" when we drivers try to explain why we can't live up to their unrealistic expectations? Because I'm about to make an on road have a very bad day because he "has faith in me."

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
@FrigidFTSup Serious question. Do they send you guys to a class or something where they teach you guys to be apathetic and uncaring and say dumb S* like "I have faith in you" or "make it happen" when we drivers try to explain why we can't live up to their unrealistic expectations? Because I'm about to make an on road have a very bad day because he "has faith in me."
No, they don't. There are certain behavior things they try to train us in, but that is not one of them. Usually when you resort to those two phrases you're not only setting your driver up for failure, you're opening yourself to service failures and an ass chewing to go along with it.

They feed him rice and only let him get two hours of sleep per night.

Knothead

Yep.
No, they don't. There are certain behavior things they try to train us in, but that is not one of them. Usually when you resort to those two phrases you're not only setting your driver up for failure, you're opening yourself to service failures and an ass chewing to go along with it.
Ok, thanks. S* is about to get real down here.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Ok, thanks. S* is about to get real down here.
You have to remember leaders aren't always synonymous with management. In an ideal world all management people should be leaders. But some think by making remarks like that the job will get done. Usually we can't fix it so you're 100% happy, but I always try to work with guys to find a solution when there is a problem. That way we both have to give a little to reach our goal.

Knothead

Yep.
You have to remember leaders aren't always synonymous with management. In an ideal world all management people should be leaders. But some think by making remarks like that the job will get done. Usually we can't fix it so you're 100% happy, but I always try to work with guys to find a solution when there is a problem. That way we both have to give a little to reach our goal.
It's not about making me happy. At all. I have no problem sheeting pkgs missed. Even 83 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.