Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
1 minute in the am equals 2 or 3 on route. If they started drivers 15 minutes earlier they would end up 30-45 minutes ahead of schedule.
Let's say I have ten air stops. Now I might be able to get the ground off with half of them. Start me fifteen minutes earlier, I could be ten for ten. Also I might be able to pop off some neighboring ground stops that would save miles.

oldngray

nowhere special
@joeboodog

183.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
That's the problem. When they pushed our start times back they said it was to "give the preload more time." Then they moved the preload start time back. They are so full of crap.

They are so afraid the preloaders might have to stand around for a few minutes at 10 bucks an hour when they can end up paying the drivers to wrap things up. All so that things look better on another report.

Future

Victory Ride
It's a conversation. No offense taken.

You have to remember, a lot of this stuff doesn't come from the local level. These directives are from district level management and up. Do you think I like handing out warning letters for petty :censored2:? Hell no. Yes they make the job complicated. But this is why they do it; and I'm going to get flamed for this but oh well.

You guys make fantastic money; and it's well deserved. But the effect of making 34 bucks as "glorified pizza men" (a statement I strongly disagree with) means we are forced to milk every ounce of production out of you as we can. When you make that much money, the standards go up.
image.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.