Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It's a conversation. No offense taken.

You have to remember, a lot of this stuff doesn't come from the local level. These directives are from district level management and up. Do you think I like handing out warning letters for petty :censored2:? Hell no. Yes they make the job complicated. But this is why they do it; and I'm going to get flamed for this but oh well.

You guys make fantastic money; and it's well deserved. But the effect of making 34 bucks as "glorified pizza men" (a statement I strongly disagree with) means we are forced to milk every ounce of production out of you as we can. When you make that much money, the standards go up.
That's part of the problem. Decisions were taken away from the local level. And ups has become too dependent on reports and metrics that don't make our job better or more effective for the customer.

wayfair

swollen member
I can't have our preload sup start the sort any easier because we have no work on property until 440. What are we going to process? The handful of send agains?
How about working on methods of loading the truck... make it training whatever...

the method is label out , towards the front, lip load, snake if you have to, bulk stops together, etc.... not Labels down , load sec 1 against the wall then bury it with 2.... sec 7 and 8 irregs have no reason to be in 3,4.... Management needs to correct their skills to teach ...

My preloader started at XMas 2015, sucked ballz the whole time up until he went into MGT to be a supe over a job he couldn't do....

someone needs to actually do the job before their 3 min PCM debacle

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How about working on methods of loading the truck... make it training whatever...

the method is label out , towards the front, lip load, snake if you have to, bulk stops together, etc.... not Labels down , load sec 1 against the wall then bury it with 2.... sec 7 and 8 irregs have no reason to be in 3,4.... Management needs to correct their skills to teach ...

My preloader started at XMas 2015, sucked ballz the whole time up until he went into MGT to be a supe over a job he couldn't do....

someone needs to actually do the job before their 3 min PCM debacle
Dude my new loader leaves the shelves empty. And :censored2: just thrown in the floor. Lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

Awakened you have...

From what I've seen, your infrastructure is looser than a $2 ****. However, at the hub I was at, not only were they cooking books like a bunch of nazis, they were also cooking meth in the training room. Luckily I spared them further wrath.

They will eventually die off due to inbreeding and syphilis though.
Karma is worse than a first date at the free health clinic.

downloadfile-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Returntosender

My 2000 Toyota Tundra only has 120,000.
I bought it in March 2000.
Only new vehicle I bought for myself.
I plan to die with it.
off topic in fantasy land idea.
Have you considered writing a new code which allows driver diads to scan package dimensions. Then PAS/Orion guys can set up a proper load based off package dimensions for the preload?
You could sell you new code to UPS or Fed EX, Amazon, ETC?

Status
Not open for further replies.